What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
4619a84d969000a025f328b8cd2d6841.jpg

yaar tera kya jata hai bus dekh lety :D

haha but believe me this video is really old ..someone has changed its title by applying 2010 tag on it
Anywayz u can expect any thing from AZADPAKISTAN he is quite a character:smitten:

No offense

hi all, im new to this forum, i jz wanted to know that will our block 2 of JF 17 thunders will be at par with new blocks of F-16(52/60) ?

hi all, im new to this forum, i jz wanted to know that will our block 2 of JF 17 thunders will be at par with new blocks of F-16(52/60) ?

to be honest.. answer is NO... but dont lose heart yet, coz JF17 is just the begining :pakistan::china:

all we need is a sincere leadership who can understand the difference between good Friend :china: and cunning master :usflag:

Last edited:
Quote :

to be honest.. answer is NO... but dont lose heart yet, coz JF17 is just the begining

all we need is a sincere leadership who can understand the difference between good Friend and cunning master

then wht abt block 3.......will they be any better ?

currantly the current jf-17 is 80% as effective as the later f-16 models not talking about f-16 block E/F its another story with AESA radar .the next block of jf-17 will b almost at power with F-16 block 52 if not then atleast with block40 with new french or better chinese avionics.

The advantage the f-16 gets is the maturity it got since 80's its tried and tested platform by ~25 air forces in that manner jf-17 will take time to get mature it will b harsh to compare any new medium tech aircraft with the mature one lyk f-16

currantly the current jf-17 is 80% as effective as the later f-16 models not talking about f-16 block E/F its another story with AESA radar .the next block of jf-17 will b almost at power with F-16 block 52 if not then atleast with block40 with new french or better chinese avionics.

The advantage the f-16 gets is the maturity it got since 80's its tried and tested platform by ~25 air forces in that manner jf-17 will take time to get mature it will b harsh to compare any new medium tech aircraft with the mature one lyk f-16

Are you talking about PAFs older F16 at the moment, or after the MLU, because I have some doubts about that. Radar, avionics, weapons, engine thrust should all speak clearly in favour for the F16 MLU and not even for the JF with French upgrades should be on par with them.

Are you talking about PAFs older F16 at the moment, or after the MLU, because I have some doubts about that. Radar, avionics, weapons, engine thrust should all speak clearly in favour for the F16 MLU and not even for the JF with French upgrades should be on par with them.

um talking about the late models lyk block 40 and 52 as it is said by the analysts , n yeah i agree with you currently the thrust is not comparable to these later blocks and also the specs thats why i mentioned 80% as effective , as far as our current f-16's are concerned the other members posted here couple of times according to their sources ( personaly i dun know any such news,mayb coz i dun have any inside sources,so its on the credibility of those members) that jf-17 has beaten the current paf fleet of f-16,and with the new french avionics and surely with the new engine which is soon coming either from China or France it will b a more effective aircraft

as far as our current f-16's are concerned the other members posted here couple of times according to their sources ( personaly i dun know any such news,mayb coz i dun have any inside sources,so its on the credibility of those members) that jf-17 has beaten the current paf fleet of f-16,and with the new french avionics and surely with the new engine which is soon coming either from China or France it will b a more effective aircraft
Yes in terms of maneuverability as far as I read it and technically against those old Block 15 maybe too, but the MLU brings them up to block 50 if I'm not wrong and the B52 are even more capabel. As I said in my last post, JF lacks behind the MLU/B52 not only on the engine side, also on weapons, radar and avionics. Even with the possible French package, they won't be at 80%, because the JF still would have nothing comparable to AMRAAM, JHMCS + AIM9 combo, F100-PW-229 with 129kN (possible engines of JF are upg RD93 at 90kN, Snecma M53 at 95kN, WS 13 most likely in the same 90-100kN range). J10 will be the one with comparable perfomance and PAFs aim should be to ugrade them with western techs, but that is even costlier of course.
Only JF 17 Block 3 could have the potential to surpass PAFs F16s, but I expect J10B to come before them and I am very curious about it's real capabilities then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom