What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps he means to say that never saw them with the JF17z. it is true that the role out aircraft didnt had the SD 10.

well,not even roll out i never saw any production thunder or PT fitted with any missile except pl9.nor even with any smart bomb or any pod.when ever i thaught about this thing,it makes me feel fishy.:whistle:

Last edited:
you know what,im sick of this HIDE N SEEK game of PAF.
no AIR SHOW.
no WEAPON DISPLAY.
no EXPOSING OF NEW WAR-CRAFTS.
no CLEAR DETAILS.
and father of all these things in any millitary display
""""NO PUBLIC ALLOWED"""
wat the hek:hitwall:

well,not even roll out i never saw any production thunder or PT fitted with any missile except pl9.nor even with any smart bomb or any pod.when ever i thaught about this thing,it makes me feel fishy.:whistle:

yeap that how it is...
ok now as we are online at the moment let us search for it and see who get it first... :lol:

regards!

46a420f5b50d58e5b508b8d313017467.jpg

wing station number 4 , 5!!!???

wing station number 4 , 5!!!???

i only saw sd-10 on that aircraft,which was the first ever aircraft named as SUPER 7,or i have seen it on pt1.
it was just show off.those birds wer fitted with GRIFFO radar,which is a little bit poor to launch bvr missiles.

it's not PL9,it is PL5E2

PL9:

Problem was that the 09-111 JF-17 rolled out from PAC was made in Pakistan, so they loaded it up with Pakistan made cluster bomb, my theory by the way. As PAF had no other reason to not have mock up of SD-10A on JF-17.

But hopefully we will be seeing weapon loaded JF-17s in near future, as I believe weapon tests for JF-17 have just started or going to start in near future in Pakistan. Will try to get an update on it.

Up till now JF-17s have been only flown without payloads, pilots getting training and developing tactics, as weapon tests are now in the offing.

And, the fuel drop tanks are in no way similar to the ones on J-7Ps & PGs.

this

this

& this

doesnt seems to me an aircraft,its like a large model,toy or prob or somthing els and only these birds r fitted with sd10 only.not pt1.
and take a deep look,its slightly different from pt1 which is this

JF-17Thunder010.jpg

and here is a vedio giving some insight to the missiles that the JF will carry:

i hopw it is usefull,
regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
this

this

& this

doesnt seems to me an aircraft,its like a large model,toy or prob or somthing els and only these birds r fitted with sd10 only.not pt1.
and take a deep look,its slightly different from pt1 which is this

JF-17Thunder010.jpg

Yeah, they are dummy aircraft, just models to show what the aircraft may look like. It has SD-10 on it, but its not in reality depicting a SD-10 rather it shows to be an AMRAAM, as when these dummy's were made at that time status of SD-10 was not public and SD-10 pictures started to arrive later on. SD-10 is nearly identical to AMRAAM. Further to support this argument is the WVR missile fitted on these dummy aircraft is a copy of Python 4, which China doesn't have. Phyton 4 & 5 have a distinctive double fin design at the start of the tip of the missile. Python 4 like dummy missile means this aircraft is showing a weapon payload of western origin not Chinese.

Further, the first pic shows Super-7 written on it, just for a refresher, the super-7/Sabre II was a joint venture between PAF, China & USA before it got shut down due to sanctions on China. So the Super-7 was to have a lot of US origin avionics, including radar which means it will also carry US/western origin weapons not Chinese.

And the Super-7 with Pakistan flag is showing a western weapon load of AMRAAM not SD-10.

Yeah, they are dummy aircraft, just models to show what the aircraft may look like. It has SD-10 on it, but its not in reality depicting a SD-10 rather it shows to be an AMRAAM, as when these dummy's were made at that time status of SD-10 was not public and SD-10 pictures started to arrive later on. SD-10 is nearly identical to AMRAAM. Further to support this argument is the WVR missile fitted on these dummy aircraft is a copy of Python 4, which China doesn't have. Phyton 4 & 5 have a distinctive double fin design at the start of the tip of the missile. Python 4 like dummy missile means this aircraft is showing a weapon payload of western origin not Chinese.

Further, the first pic shows Super-7 written on it, just for a refresher, the super-7/Sabre II was a joint venture between PAF, China & USA before it got shut down due to sanctions on China. So the Super-7 was to have a lot of US origin avionics, including radar which means it will also carry US/western origin weapons not Chinese.

And the Super-7 with Pakistan flag is showing a western weapon load of AMRAAM not SD-10.

i was rite,:cheesy::victory:
thanx bro.
but i realy wana see that thunder someday,expose its weapon range to the world.:pakistan: but soon as possible:bounce:

Problem was that the 09-111 JF-17 rolled out from PAC was made in Pakistan, so they loaded it up with Pakistan made cluster bomb, my theory by the way. As PAF had no other reason to not have mock up of SD-10A on JF-17.

But hopefully we will be seeing weapon loaded JF-17s in near future, as I believe weapon tests for JF-17 have just started or going to start in near future in Pakistan. Will try to get an update on it.

Up till now JF-17s have been only flown without payloads, pilots getting training and developing tactics, as weapon tests are now in the offing.

And, the fuel drop tanks are in no way similar to the ones on J-7Ps & PGs.

That is one of the WISE decision that paf has made . A product will mature after some years only. unlike waiting for years to have a complete matured product, PAF is getting involved in the process itself to make it fast by inducting first squad to iron out the issues , rather than asking the developers ( i mean both PAF and chinese scientists) to give complete product.

And for those who question about the wepons. PAF is again doing some thing great by not letting these infomration to public. the moral of the people will be high on seeing the bird without bothering about inner details, which is very much improtant for the strength of a nation.:agree:

whats this???

204000f4d040492343e6739e4fbc3151.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom