What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you only knew the dynamics of Azm-e- Nau 3 and the role of JFT in it but it is ridiculous to argue with some people... Enough said.

Cheers

PAF doing lot of things to mature JF-17, what we are seeing at moment, research and development is far more advance on JF-17 project hopefully we will see such advance things on new blocks, but as PAF produce fighter itself so they can integrate new changes, got thorugh research work in present JF-17.

I wish you only knew the dynamics of Azm-e- Nau 3 and the role of JFT in it but it is ridiculous to argue with some people... Enough said.

Cheers

Ever wonder where all SBP's that have produced were gone ?? go figure..

Double cheers

I know what and where they are but i will not tell you :P

Any chance of JFT gettin a TVC or JHMS in future?
JHMCS is essentially an HMD/S system, and yes the JF-17 will be equipped with HMD/S. This was confirmed by the JF-17 project director numerous times. Although we haven't seen it on the block-I types, we do have evidence of PAF seeking or even evaluating such systems. For example, the MICA-IR would presumably come with the Thales TopOwl-F, and the PTV documentary of PAF shows a system that is strikingly similar to the Denel Archer - which will be wired to fire A-Darter, a missile Mectron & Denel plan to market to PAF. I can imagine the final HMD/S model being used with 5th-gen WVRAAM and precision guided munitions (maybe HGK-JDAM from Turkey, Umbani from South Africa, etc).

Can't say about TVC though...maybe and maybe not, it depends on the next engine. If PAF acquires the RD-93M (RD-33MK) from Russia, then yes JF-17 should have TVC. Usman Ansari first reported that PAF was pleased with RD-93 at least a few months ago, and said that PAF is actively looking into RD-93M.
Ever wonder where all SBP's that have produced were gone ?? go figure..

Double cheers
They didn't go anywhere, still at Kamra.

I have heard that on French Rafale there is a system that cancels out the "Lock-on" of enemy aircraft, I wonder if a such system is considerd by Pak and china To integrate on to their JF-17 or J-10

Keep guessing guys and maybe you will find something.....

I have heard that on French Rafale there is a system that cancels out the "Lock-on" of enemy aircraft, I wonder if a such system is considerd by Pak and china To integrate on to their JF-17 or J-10

I guess you're referring to spectra's active cancellation tech...well it is included in PAF deal with French....if the deal goes through

I guess you're referring to spectra's active cancellation tech...well it is included in PAF deal with French....if the deal goes through

good luck! with the active cancellation thingy ma jig :lol:

We are discussing about the small batch production not the PT version.

Okay let the world know where they are? There is no point in hiding them as its surely not a matter of National Security for you. So.. ?

Okay let the world know where they are? There is no point in hiding them as its surely not a matter of National Security for you. So.. ?

Lol.. they are indeed a matter of national security for me as long as they operational with No.26 squadron. ;)

Last edited:
Most of the people here especially Indians are kindoff jealous with our JF17. Provocations like inappropriate VERSUS threads is their stupid habit!!
I am quiet calm with this project not because its a plane of dreams & can catch Sukhois but it represents a change (or rather revolution) in our think-tanks mindset that adequate money & time is to be spent not only on large ballistic missiles (which -ively gain western media :blah: & damage our international standings) but also on something that can be adored by the west in particular & the world in general.

And I think those think-tanks be happy for their wise decision & knowing their money being well spent:pakistan:

Most of the people here especially Indians are kindoff jealous with our JF17. Provocations like inappropriate VERSUS threads is their stupid habit!!
I am quiet calm with this project not because its a plane of dreams & can catch Sukhois but it represents a change (or rather revolution) in our think-tanks mindset that adequate money & time is to be spent not only on large ballistic missiles (which -ively gain western media :blah: & damage our international standings) but also on something that can be adored by the west in particular & the world in general.

And I think those think-tanks be happy for their wise decision & knowing their money being well spent:pakistan:

The indians aircraft performs just like its name ie: last chance so they are naturally jealous when china is eating away their potential market with aggressive marketing.

Even the reputable media has doubts over LCA ever taking to skies sucessfully.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/india/lca.htm

good luck! with the active cancellation thingy ma jig :lol:

Little off-topic but Why Don't you Have "Military Professional" title under your name,,, I have read your posts on other threads and they are usually technical and knowledgeable :)

And i didn't get your satire,,, perhaps you could explain it in more detail?

Reactions: dbc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom