What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it is quite common, :sick:
and perhaps it can be neglected sometimes looking at the number of useful post,,:agree:
i mean we are well into third thread to discuss to JF17,
however let us try to stay focused,, :)

have you anything to share wildpeace!!

regards!

PakShaheen79 said:
Lol... he was asking something and that thing is again this derailment of threat.

Yes sir (ArsalanAslam) I have to share ...
and Sir PakShaheen79...I am not a one to disobey the senior's like one is major or Brigadier :pakistan:. So I am trying to derail , The query is few days ago I saw few foreigner sitting in a landcrusar and that Landcruser has Radar type of thing attached on the roof and it is revolving like a radar .Basically I have concern and also I am worried to think if they are in business just to track our secret security offices and strategic points then just drop chips near them after that these are the easy targets. Just like in Iraq .
:confused:
Regards

PakShaheen79 said:
Lol... he was asking something and that thing is again this derailment of threat.

Yes sir (ArsalanAslam) I have to share ...
and Sir PakShaheen79...I am not a one to disobey the senior's like one is major or Brigadier :pakistan:. So I am trying to derail , The query is few days ago I saw few foreigner sitting in a landcrusar and that Landcruser has Radar type of thing attached on the roof and it is revolving like a radar .Basically I have concern and also I am worried to think if they are in business just to track our secret security offices and strategic points then just drop chips near them after that these are the easy targets. Just like in Iraq .
:confused:
Regards

Hmmm... Dear it is really a disturbing development. I think someone must inform authorities about this. Everything is possible but right now i think we must discuss it in a separate threat.So that we can highlight it more.

It would also be very interested to learn whether or not Pakistan with partners was working on terrain mapping and terrain following sersors/radars - this technology is in my opinion an essential technology for Pakistan Air force, Army and Navy

It would also be very interested to learn whether or not Pakistan with partners was working on terrain mapping and terrain following sersors/radars - this technology is in my opinion an essential technology for Pakistan Air force, Army and Navy

Our interior ministry is totally blind .....If it is like what you are saying is good but if it is against us then its concerning ...we have bitter 71 experience from US.may be I am wrong ....:undecided:

well isnt the expansion of US Embassy to acommodate US military and Black water commandos enough proof of whats happening with us and how are government is silent on this issue?:hitwall:
our jf-17s will be lethal for them :yahoo::sniper::usflag:

stick to the topic guys don't discuss political matters here on jf-17 thunder thread:pdf:

Interior ministry??

If matter happens out of the country or by the foreign country then foreign ministry take cares .If any thing happens in country then interior ministry take the action .Here the scenario is if any thing concerning happens and the proofs pointed to wards any foreign country then interior ministry put up the case to foreign ministry so that they discuss this to that country.

...........From my side this is the last mail on this issue............

...................Sorry ...for detracting the the thread........:agree:

well wild peace sorry for such a late replay as i was not able to log on since last two days.
what you have claimed is absolutely shocking, i mean if there is any such ahppening all i can wish is that it was some non-lethal system, something like satellite phone or net or anyting though i know that non of these innocent systems can look like some radar.
i hope the security department is aware of such activities!

regards!

well isnt the expansion of US Embassy to acommodate US military and Black water commandos enough proof of whats happening with us and how are government is silent on this issue?:hitwall:
our jf-17s will be lethal for them :yahoo::sniper::usflag:

so how will your f-16s fare against them......:no:

well now let us get back to topic,
for the HMS for JF, nothing is available officialy. so unless someone from insude the service bringgs some concrete information about the exact make of the HMS to be integrated we can not say naything about this. there is no official statement telling which HMS will be integrated with JF17!!
however here is an intresting post about the topic, i hope it will add somthing to your knowledge:

Helmet Mounted Sight (HMS)

Though the exact type of the helmet mounted sights for JF-17 is yet to be determined, the HMS will be standard. JF-17 is compatible with a wide range of HMS, and its HMS will be at least equal or better than the HMS offered for J-7E/F-7PG, which first appeared in 2002 at air show and various defense / electronics exhibitions such as CIDEX held in China. According to the staff from the developing firms and their advertise at these exhibitions, the HMS offered for J-7E/F-7PG is already better than the latest Russian HMS available on the export market in that the Chinese HMS is specifically designed to improve the performance of the Russian system, and it outperforms its Russian counterparts including ASP-AVD-21, Shchel series, Sura series in various fields:

* In comparison to the original standard Russian ASP-PVD-21 HMS onboard the MiG-29 and Flanker family, the field of view of the Chinese HMS for J-7E/F-7PGis +/- 90 degrees, which is far greater than the mere +/- 8 degrees of the Russian ASP-PVD-21 HMS.
* In comparison to the latest Russian HMS available with +/- 60 degrees of field of view, the Chinese HMS for J-7E/F-7PG still enjoys much greater field of view at +/- 90 degrees.
* The elevation of the latest Russian HMS designed to replace the original ASP-PVD-21 HMS onboard MiG-29 and Flanker family is only +/- 40 degrees, while in contrast, the Chinese HMS for J-7E/F-7PG is already +/- 45 degrees.
* The Chinese HMS for J-7E/F-7PG already had higher reliability than the Russian HMS.
* The Chinese HMS for J-7E/F-7PG are easier and much cheaper to manufacture than its Russian counterparts.

Although the Chinese HMS for J-7E/F-7PGhas already enjoyed numerous advantages over the latest Russian HMS developed later, it still might not be the final type of HMS selected for JF-17, because even as the Chinese HMS for J-7E/F-7PG was first revealed in 2002, the Chinese manufacturers such as the 613th Institute had already started the development of newer HMS designed to replace the HMS for J-7E/F-7PG. Three major Chinese manufacturers, XBOE, the 613th Institute, and LuoyangOptoelectro Technology Development Center have already developed a variety of HMS systems with improvements including the adaptation of common attachments and power sources so that all night vision goggles and HMS are interchangeable, without the need to replace the entire system. The weight would be further reduced from the 200 grams weight of the Chinese HMS for J-7E/F-7PG, while the performance is further increased (mainly in the increase of elevation angles). While it cannot be confirmed the claims by various sources that the more advanced Chinese HMS onboard Chengdu J-10developed from HMS onboard the J-7E/F-7PGwould be selected for JF-17, the aircraft is certainly compatible with the more advanced Chinese HMS onboard Chengdu J-10

A HMD/S such as the Guardian or the Cobra with a HOBS missile would also be something the PAF is likely to be looking at
well full credit to original poster, Mr. Antibody to present us with this information.
for those of you who are intrested in this particular topic and want to study more about the HMS on JF17,the following thread:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/30829-helmet-mounted-display.html
is a nice place to start from.
however let me remind you guys again that nothing official is availale as yet so you guy better not get carried away by mere rumors on that thread!!

i hope this will help you friends!

regards!

241b4bcb1f9c407a29d6a3ddb884e80d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom