What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
a very old pic of a model with chinese and pak officials...

fc1_model.jpg

Guys, picked up this image of a dual seat JF-17 on a web site, what do you make of it ?. Not sure if it's PS.

Just checked the flying display and yes, the JF-17 will fly in PAF colours: Farnborough - Aircraft - Daily Flying Display

Airbus A380 / A400m (subject to availability)
ATR 72
Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
Bristol Fighter (Shuttleworth Collection)
Britten Norman Islander
B-52
Chinook
C-27J
C-130
DH-6 Twin Otter 400
Eurofighter Typhoon
F-16
F-18
F-22
Great War Display Team
Gulfstream G550
Hawk T1
Hurricane Mk 1
JF-17 (Flown by the Pakistan Air Force)
King Air B200
Mark Jeffries British Aerobatic Champion - Extra 330SC
PBY Catalina
Red Arrows
Red Devils - The Parachute Regiment Freefall Team
Sea Fire
Sea Hawk
Swordfish
Sukhoi Superjet 100
Twin Otter 400
2 x ME 109
2 x Spitfire (single seat)
Vulcan

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

I am 99% confirm i will be going there. Itna kuch aik saath dekhne ko milay ga :smitten: - My camera will pay its worth if i can take some cool snapshots of JF-17s, F-16s and F-22 :smitten:

Hi, would the tail end of the JF-17 not have to be redesigned to accomodate TVC? The parachute housing hangs over the engine cowling, and the amount of space that the engine can move sideways in the horizontal axis is limited. I guess the engine cowling could be pushed further out of the aircraft though. Thanks!

Pakistan's preference is for the Chinese WS-13 engine.

Hi,

I believe that a lots of posters are being carried away by the idea that newer is better. RD 93 is a proven engine with a successful track history. you simply just don't dump an engine because there is something new out there.

If the F 14 tomcat could do the job for being labelled under powered so can the JF 17. I would rather have the upgraded version of the rd93 that the russians are developing---if need be.

A lesser powered engine will not stop the jf 17 for doing its job---it will be due to a lack of electronic warfare and weapons package.

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

I am 99% confirm i will be going there. Itna kuch aik saath dekhne ko milay ga :smitten: - My camera will pay its worth if i can take some cool snapshots of JF-17s, F-16s and F-22 :smitten:

Looking forward for some cool shots Windi Bhai! :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom