What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can JF-17's ejection seat be as good as the India's Su-30? :what::coffee:
Martin Baker ejections seats are used on PAF Ac's except F16 which i think uses ACES2 Ejection Seats.Anyway Martin Baker Ejection seats are also used on Eurofighter and these seats are far better then Russian Ejection seats!

Martin Baker ejections seats are used on PAF Ac's except F16 which i think uses ACES2 Ejection Seats.Anyway Martin Baker Ejection seats are also used on Eurofighter and these seats are far better then Russian Ejection seats!

i think f16 uses ACES II (Advanced Concept Ejection Seat). as for its ejecion seat ,
JF-17 Uses rocket boosted ejection seat which is zero-zero capable, (Zero-zero ejection seat is designed to safely extract upward and land its occupant from a grounded stationary position (i.e., zero altitude and zero airspeed), specifically from aircraft cockpits.). A centre stick is used by the pilot to control the aircraft in pitch and roll while rudder pedals control the aircraft's yaw motion (see flight dynamics). A throttle stick to control the engine throttle setting is located to the left of the pilot. The cockpit incorporates "hands on throttle and stick" (HOTAS) controls to allow operation of all essential aircraft systems, especially combat-related systems such as radar and weaponry, without the pilot having to remove his hands from the controls. :cheers:

the best ejection seat in the world is the Russian Zvezda K-36D. Hands down. No other seat even comes close.
It was the seat upon which the F-22 raptor's seat was designed.

(Kvotchur-Paris-1989-ring a bell anyone?)

i wish and hope that we never have to use them :agree:,, keep flying JF! :pakistan:
but as a matter of fact the JF are using one of the best ejection seat around! it is zero zero capabale and is claimed to be a nice peice of system included in JF17!
but
agian i wish we never have to use them and may our birds keep flying!
i wish the LCA have a better seat coze they are going to need them! ;) ;)

regards!

It should not have been allowed to hang with the nose of AC just for the sake of picture.
There were also some pictures where pilots can be seen riding the wings, although wing is designed to be loaded but still in my opinion it should not be allowed to even touch the AC for no professional reason. Pictures should be taken without touching the AC until it is going to be retired.
Do the western airforces also have this attitude to touch the plane while posing for a picutre?
btw. WHO is this over privileged dude ;)
Mr. Wang! any latest news on WS-13?

Last edited:
It should not have been allowed to hang with the nose of AC just for the sake of picture.
There were also some pictures where pilots can be seen riding the wings, although wing is designed to be loaded but still in my opinion it should not be allowed to even touch the AC for no professional reason. Pictures should be taken without touching the AC until it is going to be retired.
Do the western airforces also have this attitude to touch the plane while posing for a picutre?

:pakistan::cheers::china:

It is a 'touchy' subject and depends on the situation and the persons involved. I have touched many aircrafts in my pics, but then between military personnels -- a good deal of allowances. But if the situation is an 'open house' event where the public is invited, then no hands allowed.

SIR MURAD KHAN PLEAsE TELL ME THAT
IS iT POSSIBLE FOR OUR THUNDERS TO TAKE ON
INDIAN "FULCRUMS" & MIRAGE 2000 IN AIR-AIR COMBAt

Last edited:

This is a pleasant news. i assume its flight testing has been completed succesfuly and since we did not heard of any accident than it also reflects its build and design quality.

Thanks man. :cheers:

I doubt the supremacy in air combat unless the Indians field a BVR weapon with a proven above 95% kill rate. The only way it can be done is to buy from the Americans and get the AMRAAM part of the package.
The JF's drawback would be its loiter time and combat radius. The MKI is on a different level altogether and has a much better ability to loiter on target. Means it can maintain a CAP inside Pakistan for a good time. The JF is not in that class to even compete. Any why should it be, it was built for different requirements.

Why not? What does that upgraded flanker have that cannot be matched by the JF and its missiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom