What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a very old news. i posted it in the forum first atleast a month ago.

Trust us, you have repeated a very old and well known news.
I suggest, delete it.

I dont know "Why" he has to delete it, Cuz the report is not true anymore?

No, the post will not be deleted.
Obviously Interceptor was misinformed, somehow the old article reappeared on the web om May 10th.

JF-17 is right on track! :toast_sign:

I would appriciate that members go and buy the mag if they cannot get it contact me by PM i will send it to you, It will cost me nothing so I request PFF to delete the page and I am ready to mail the copy to any one any where in the world.
MK
Mr. Muradk,
I missed the post of ''regal'' now I would like to get one copy of the said mag. may edition. (one with JF-17 write-up.)
What is the website address of this magazine or is it really convenient for you to post it.

I dont know "Why" he has to delete it, Cuz the report is not true anymore?

Cuz, it make you happy.;)
Don't mind, I was joking. I hope I made you smile :enjoy:
Your post lured me to mischievous. :smitten:

salam every 1. My name is abbas and i have just joined this community sorry abt i didnt introduce my self at the start was too busy reading the threads. Wht i would like to know tht pakistan after 9/11 supported the war on terror which led the pakistanies to get thier hands on the lastest technology. So then why is PAF is going for the f-16s when then can get he eurofighter typhoon or the rafale. As for rafale it has dual f16 style control sticks which the PAF piolts are used too. As for the f16 we know tht it cannot match the performance of the latest su30mki tht india has to offer besides the mig29 has also outmatched the f16 in close combact in joint USAF luftwaffe exercise. Another fact is tht the untiedstates has never been a trustworthy source of arms suppiler whr as the french have always helped us even with the parts of the f16 when the unitedstates had put embargos on us. So i would like to know wht u ppl think when now we can have the most advance tech then why to go for the old f16s of the 1970s which cannot match the performance of wht our adversary has too offer.

Mr. Muradk,
I missed the post of ''regal'' now I would like to get one copy of the said mag. may edition. (one with JF-17 write-up.)
What is the website address of this magazine or is it really convenient for you to post it.

Batman we cannot post it because of copy right and other reason the editor is a good friend of mine so he requested not to post on the forum, Just PM me your email and address I will sendyou a email and than the hard copy, I have already posted one hard copy to one of our members.

MK

salam every 1. My name is abbas and i have just joined this community sorry abt i didnt introduce my self at the start was too busy reading the threads. Wht i would like to know tht pakistan after 9/11 supported the war on terror which led the pakistanies to get thier hands on the lastest technology. So then why is PAF is going for the f-16s when then can get he eurofighter typhoon or the rafale. As for rafale it has dual f16 style control sticks which the PAF piolts are used too. As for the f16 we know tht it cannot match the performance of the latest su30mki tht india has to offer besides the mig29 has also outmatched the f16 in close combact in joint USAF luftwaffe exercise. Another fact is tht the untiedstates has never been a trustworthy source of arms suppiler whr as the french have always helped us even with the parts of the f16 when the unitedstates had put embargos on us. So i would like to know wht u ppl think when now we can have the most advance tech then why to go for the old f16s of the 1970s which cannot match the performance of wht our adversary has too offer.

Infrastructure, support and logistics my friend.

We have all of the above for F16s and to get that for Eurofighters or Rafales would be very expensive.

We are not getting literally F16s of the 1970s and the latest technology will be incorporated into ones we are getting as well as for the existing fleet.

As for the f16 we know tht it cannot match the performance of the latest su30mki tht india has to offer besides the mig29 has also outmatched the f16 in close combact in joint USAF luftwaffe exercise.
And the irony is that Indian dream of flying F-16 isn't faded till todate.:smitten:
Even IAF don't believe that su30mki is superior than F-16.
I do not comment on what you wrote but F-16 in PAF has an established reputation.
Today's air combat is more dependent on BVR capability, rather than close combat.

The title says JF-17 not India and F-16 anywhere keep to topic please

I suggest PAF should prepare and sell small table models of JF-17 in Pakistan colors. I would love to have one on mine.

I suggest PAF should prepare and sell small table models of JF-17 in Pakistan colors. I would love to have one on mine.

They are doing that Batman. Only thing is that they are for Rs5000/- a piece.

Than, I hope it's quality will not be disappointing.:smitten:
Assuming that it is available for sale to every one, where in Lahore or Islamabad can it be bought?
It will be much better if they put all such things for sale in flight or at duty free shops etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom