What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i have unleashed propaganda, well batman you are a classic example of a typical pakistani who does not listen, and when situation doesnt suit him. You are entitled to your views and i to mine, does pakistan belong to you and only you?. do you only feel passion for it, please go and educate your self my good man. You can be a pakistani and have different views, thats why we are individuals and have to right to hold those views, that does not make you a traitor, that does not make you anything bad. Just because the goverment says you are this that doesnt mean that is the truth.

My goodman there are many of you who are from canada, usa, europe etc, well let me ask why are you there?. if pakistan is such a great country then why are you abroad, may be because you sought a better life, life where you have an opporotunity to propser and feel safe. All the things that pakistan couldnt provide to you, and wouldnt provide to you.

A man who bases his self on a fictious character called batman hardly lives in a reality world.

Normally, you should read the thread and ask specific questions, than some one will help you.

How much more you want to know and why are chinese not complaining as they have equal share in development. :undecided:

Why are you embeding your propaganda in every thread (this reminds me of one member.)

propaganda hay well what other comment would we expect back from someone who has obviously something to dowith the military and doesnt like truth being spoken, its a shame people like your self sell your souls for a few rupees and a bit of power.

My goodman there are many of you who are from canada, usa, europe etc, well let me ask why are you there?. if pakistan is such a great country then why are you abroad, may be because you sought a better life, life where you have an opporotunity to propser and feel safe. All the things that pakistan couldnt provide to you, and wouldnt provide to you.

thats because things have been taken away from third world nations as usual and wars

A man who bases his self on a fictious
character called batman hardly lives in a reality world.

Same applies to democracy
Its fictitious not fictious

I think we are talking about the J-17 and what is going on here ?

Wa'o.
Sadly, It lacks PAF insignia. Any way now I'll explore ebay for JF-17.
Thanks.

should have bubble canopy ...much more impressive and elegant ....

I was reading an article already posted in here saying that the chinese KLJ-7 radar which will be on the 1st 50 JFs is much better then the APG-66 on the f-16s. Is this true and if it realy is as capable as its stated then why are we looking for a western radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom