What's new

JF-17 French Avionics Deal On Hold/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan should announce no future deal will happen with bloody France. our bloody bloody internation policy is toooooo much poor we should up our chest and say america if you want no pipeline deal then first do nuclear deal like india. he say france we are stoping defence relationship. Man we are muslim and we just fear and hope from america. Not like a dog remain life. if it will in my hand then today i first shoot Qureshi, and Zardari , baber awan mother f$cker,

yaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr iss tarah kaise chale ga. ager yeh government rahi tu we will soon finish.

in otherhand i am also really angry with PAF and Army Chief they should somethink about this deal after cencell. which force France to understand they done somethink wrong

Pakistan needs to start blocking French Military Supplies through Pakistan, if France is doing that. Indian pressure is not the reason since French sell it to both Pakistan and India.

We block French Army supplies for one month and France will comes to its senses. British Military supplies through Pakistan were blocked in 2008 and things were straightened out between the 2 countries.

And that will give a solid excuse to French to get out of Afg.. They actually may thank you.. Dont know what will be America's response to Pakistan post that

Last edited:
Frankly, speaking -IF ,Indian diplomacy could not stop Russia to sell Engines for JF-17 , how can we stop France from doing so

Simple, French Love Dollah & right now Indians are throwing Dollah at them & it seems to me they will split MMRCA into Rafale with some other contender

- Signed a deal to buy 15 fast-interception boats from France
- Inked a $2.2 billion Mirage upgrade deal with Dassault
- Entered into an agreement with Thales to retrofit IFF / CIT equipment on the Jaguar fleet
- Speculated on yet further upgrades to the Mirage and Jaguar fleet with MBDA
- Thales wins contract to modernise IFF for India’s MiG-29

Viv La France Bahr mae jae Pakistan

Last edited:

EMO I love how you are so cool all the time, many youngsters here can learn a lot from you. Your post are still a pleasure to read and yet they are humorous , How do you manage this ? lol

i don't think you guys are really gonna like our comments.it hurts.

first,indian should realize that JF-17 will be upgrated a lot.with or without new avionics and radar from france or other countries,it will happen.china and pakistan both invested lot of $ in JF-17 project,CAC and PAC will do whatever necessary to make it more competitive on the market ,that's how you lower r&d and production costs.

many indian may believe that china can do nothing without the foreign tech,but i suggest you not to judge that from your nationalist angle .How much does china spend on defence every year?how much did we import from other countries recent years?we found out the exist of kj-2000 and 052C even 5 years ago(Varyag will also use the same rader if you notice the recent photos),it means china already got a major breakthrough in rader area.how did indian know the new testing J-10B and J-11B haven't fit with new AESA yet,you can notice the great difference in radome between J10 and J10B.if you watch more carefully,you can also notice different weapons rack ,what is it for?to increase the combat radius and payload,so we can also be sure J-10B will fit with a more powerful engine rather than AL-31FN(ws-10a /future more likely WS-15),do you indian really believe that J-10B will count on whether or not pakistan can make any deal with other country then hand over the tech to us?russia already stop offering new engine for J-11 since last years(probably because we signed the Intellectual Property Security Agreement in 2008),but we knew WS-10A already be fit in some new j-11B baced on recent pictures, according to some inside sources ,we can be sure the mass production of WS-10A already started this year. and we will still import AL-31FN in the next few years.why?cause we can only produce that many WS-10A per year,new J-10A also need engine.about new WS-15,it finally revealed last year(it's being developed for over ten years),WS-15 connects to almost every major projects ,so no matter how much money we have to input,we will make it real,In this respect WS-15 is much more important than WS-10A

even though all these may takes other a couple years,but indian should know that every tech i mentioned could be used on JF-17.personally i think PLA will also purchase some JF-17 when two countries finish the ungrate,because china still needs thousand of new jets to protect our border.

if pakistan can make this deal with france,good,we are happy for them,they can even start upgrating the JF-17 from 2012 ,if this deal cancel, they shouldn't be overdisappointed,LCA haven't enter servise yet,F-16 capable of confronting SU-30

as TaimiKhan said ,france is a different country,china got lots of tech transfer from france before,i think "china" is just the pretext this time,they probably don't want to make a hasty decision before MMRCA deal close 。

do indian really think that you can get the tech from a complete jet so easily ? if that's ture.you guys already saw hundreds of BlackHawk flying in our sky

you r right
and bleave me the first time i heard the news about french avics for jf-17 i really thought that some of us underestimating the chines tech
:china::pakistan::china:

2 Billion dollar
100 - J11B Fighters from China 100% Chinese engines , and Avionics

2 Billion dollar
100 - J10B (Chendegu Vipers) 100% Chinese

1-Billion in Pakistan National Avionics development programs

> 2 Billion dollars Grants for Universities to research radars
This should be Pakistan's plan moving forward

>1 Billion dollars for Laser research initiatives in Pakistan for JF17 programs
and other targeting applictions

Spare a Billion Dollar for my Diamond Jewelery as well :disagree:
NESCOM & Air Weapon Complex Funds are already cut thanks to Mr. 10% & you are saying things totally in the air, Making Radars, Engines & Weapons ain't like making Models, any one with little bit of Engineering sense knows that pretty well, If it would have been that easy we would have seen every country in the world making its own State of the Art Fighter A/Cs,
This thing needs investment & Facilities for R&D something which we totally lack, our only option right now is to look on the existing platforms try to integrate them for our own use, I still don't understand why we refused Israelis & acted like Pak-rabs, we would not have got anything better than Python-4 & Python-5, PAF is clever enough to know about source Codes & Israelis ain't stupid either
but you know we must not buy the 'Zionist Weapons'

Last edited:
it hurts.

Too bad! I guess you will just have to learn to live with the pain.

JF-17.. upgrated.. from france or other countries,

I dont know about you but a lot of Chinese here have been crying hoarse about how indigenous they are especially in the strategic area of defence.

china and pakistan both invested lot of $ in JF-17 project

A lot of projects all over the world that had a lot of money thrown in have sunk with out a trace.

that's how you lower r&d and production costs.

NO. That is how you bypass r&d, by making outright purchases and console yourself with `at least we are not reinventing the wheel`.

How much does china spend on defence every year? kj-2000 052C Varyag J-10B J-11B AESA AL-31FN ws-10a WS-15

That is a lot of fancy hardware thrown in, to cover up for reality? Even Uncle Sam can only best guess what the Chinese are upto. I wonder why Chinese react so sorely when they get it on the chin even as they keep dishing out spite on various Arjun/LCA threads.

:bunny:

PS May be the best thing to happen to Chinese Defence forces could be a free press that can report failures as well as success accurately so that proud Chinese dont have to quote speculative photos to prove a point.

I dont I never liked MICA anyways ..its cambat range is 80km....atleast 20km less than R-77 which Su-30MKI carries....giving it a first shoot capability....why would want to have 200 JF-17 that cant even fire first or maybe at the same time with 230 Su-30 MKI on the other side....The supporters of MICA hailed it to death...simple numbers dont lie.....Pakistan should try to get a better SD-10 or maybe the ramjet version.....but the current jest should have Sd-10 atleast....I have waited and waited to see a JF-17 with SD-10 in Pakistan

i also heared it in news that becoz of indian presurrre they stoped the deal with pakistan now pakistan should not buy in future anything from france it is a sour lesson which we have to learn and it will prevent us from futureistic probleums of defenxce equipment and now pakistan has to make a new foreign policy in which we should have good relations with russia i know it is not easy but it is not impossible to we have to show them our loyliaty for them

"a people get the government they deserve"

have i said that we dont deserve this? have u red a single sentence regarding this? if not thn dun act lyk a teacher i know wat we got n y we got

n BTW Let me remind you this thread is not for how why and where government stuff its for French equipment for jf-17

Amazing just seen a line posted and jumped to conclusion. Forget about credible source even not a news is posted but you are done with your analysis.

What is the reason of your conclusion?

And from where the religion came from?

I think in EU the France has been most helpful country to the Pakistan till date. So, wait for the full details.

u r right...
they have been helpful to us...

and also all members are requested not to bring religion into these matters..:no:

Hi ,
sorry to burst your bubble, But we still have our nukes and in numbers far more than any Pakistani antagonist can imagine, man i keep on repeating certain things on Forum that Confrontation between nuclear states is highly unlikely as a small dispute can escalate into a war, so if some people are under the delusions that they might get to to see any some Bvrm fights between f-16's and Mki then they are so wrong, remind me of the last time when Pakistani f-16's were used against India. so what matters most is what we have got Nuclear bomb the biggest deterrence weapon there is, Ouch, Bitter pill to swallow han :flame:

Whats you point?

So are you suggesting that you are the only one with a NUKE?

i think he meant that we are the only ones who are nuts enough to launch everything at you without worrying about the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom