What's new

JF-17 For Myanmar Air force spotted at CAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said Myanmar airforce want to induct the JF17 production line and produce 100 JF17 in house under liscense. Yet to be confirmed by China and Pakistan.

100 units is damn a lot.

And negotiation of exporting 20 JF17 to Azerbaijian will be concluded soon.

I think RSAF shall induct squadrons of JF17 to reinforce relationship with China and Pakistan.
20 units to Azerbaijan? Do you have a 'news' about this?? Can we discuss it further?

New member approval

Three reasons why this is in China.
1. This is FC-1- full Chinese spec aircraft with everything made in China, the JF-17 is a different spec.

2. Production line at PAC focused on domestic requirements, block-II improvement and testing along with possible nigerian order.

3. Myanmar deal was pretty less PAF and more CaTic. As such with the Rohingya situation, we would like to be seen less with them.

The weightage could be on either 1,2 or 3
Are JF-17 and FC-1 different planes? Can you please point out the differences.
Also, I wanted to know, if Pakistan procure export orders then what will pakistan supply FC-1 or JF-17.

Sino-Pak Thunder over Asia!

1 ready 100s to deliver to other customers in Asia, Africa and who knows in Latin America.

JF/FC-1 will go the route of Mig21... this Iron Falcon will be replacing all such machines...

And just to add an insult to injuries of haters and ill wishers... Pak will be getting 50% of the net profit along with increasing work share.... bite the dust deniers and haters!!!!!!!

And all the money going back to making JF more potent 4+ generation fighter... and that beautiful PAC Aviation City...

NGF, locally built 5th Gen for PAF... every achievement and a billion heart attacks.

I say... let Sino-Pak Thuder rol, baby!
How many RD93 engines have been ordered till date? Or the WS13 engine mature enough to be exported and/or fitted on to JF17s.

IMG_20170613_121721.thumb.jpeg.a0994cb036705a817b3d77fe2c2eda1c.jpeg

I would expect the vertical stabilizer on Block 3 to have a wider angle like the twin seater. So this should be block 2. The blue color looks awesome btw!

This is Myanmar color scheme. Look at the three colored lines, a yellow a white and a blue, this is Myanmar air force.

IMG_20170613_121721.thumb.jpeg.a0994cb036705a817b3d77fe2c2eda1c.jpeg

It seem this one is for delivery to Myanmar Air Force!! :yahoo:

@Syed.Ali.Haider you asked me to tag you when this happens but somehow i have a feeling that even this might not be ENOUGH to convince you. :D :cheesy:

Last edited:
This is Myanmar color scheme. Look at the three colored lines, a yellow a white and a blue, this is Myanmar air force.

View attachment 403378
It seem this one is for delivery to Myanmar Air Force!! :yahoo:

@Syed.Ali.Haider you asked me to tag you when this happens but somehow i have a feeling that even this might not be ENOUGH to convince you. :D :cheesy:

Btw, You forgot to tag one Syed sahab who used to remind you every now and then JF-17 not going to be exported and tag me once it is exported to Myanmar ;)

Btw, You forgot to tag one Syed sahab who used to remind you every now and then JF-17 not going to be exported and tag me once it is exported to Myanmar ;)
I have tagged him bro @Bratva ,

In fact, the post you quoted (my post above) have that tag as well. :P I guess you missed it.
It is not to insult him or anyone but i did promised to tag him when it happens. However, going by history, i am not very confident that even this will convince him :P :D

Last edited:
I have tagged him bahi,, even you quoted post have that tag. It is not to insult him or anyone but i did promised to tag him when it happens. However, going by history, i am not very confident that even this will convince him :P :D
He might reply after Ramadan as he is in custody for 30 days:D

no specific chief designer. many air commodores and other personal worked on the different parts of the project.
PAF mirage experts mostly lower rank officers and airmen were sent there to help. people from almost all trades (trades inside airforces) or called it fields went to China.
sorry bro I never share names or other information on any social media website.
let me tell you that lot of research on jf 17 modification and other supporting systems is going on currently in Pakistan.

our engineers r participating in j31 programme as wel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom