What's new

JF-17 For Myanmar Air force spotted at CAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
they do it bcoz making an account on PDF is very easy one can make dozens of accounts in just one hours make it a bit difficult like the Chinese forums it takes months to make an account there i made an account there last month but still there admins haven't confirmed my email you should also adopt this method of email confirmation by ADMIN and approve emails after 1 week of submission
Talk to webmaster- make a thread

Fellow Pakistanis
Do you guys really have to engage with the low grade call center c'yas?

Just ignore and report them, two minutes they are out. Don't you have even that amount of patience?

You have to hand to the dedication to being such a loser that they have to keep running to dynamic IPs one after the other and go through the entire process to create an ID. Utterly useless people in life do this, must not have a job or one that pays & treats him soo crappy that they have to engage in this just to feel better about their miserable existence

I have reported posts.

about what??
New member approval

Three reasons why this is in China.
1. This is FC-1- full Chinese spec aircraft with everything made in China, the JF-17 is a different spec.

2. Production line at PAC focused on domestic requirements, block-II improvement and testing along with possible nigerian order.

3. Myanmar deal was pretty less PAF and more CaTic. As such with the Rohingya situation, we would like to be seen less with them.

The weightage could be on either 1,2 or 3

Congrats all, and plenty in the neighborhood are on chillies already..

The aircraft will be called Fc-1M by the Chinese. This photo is pior to the taxi test of a production aircraft for MAF.
FB_IMG_1497298409612.jpg

Last edited:
and the platform continues to mature...

I dont even know wtf you guys even did when the Chinese used the Russians as consultants for it's design in the 90s. You need basic certifications done in China by the chief partner like with the twin seat variant, refuel probe, etc. All of which Indians are doing just fine.

In all of those areas, regarding engine, radar, avionics, etc. India is gaining momentum right under your nose. Choose to ignore it for now.
Butthurts use this on your a$$
burnol.jpg
:lol::rofl:
and Pakistan stuck at 1 palace we are also on the move in avionics, radar, etc.:enjoy:

Sino-Pak Thunder over Asia!

1 ready 100s to deliver to other customers in Asia, Africa and who knows in Latin America.

JF/FC-1 will go the route of Mig21... this Iron Falcon will be replacing all such machines...

And just to add an insult to injuries of haters and ill wishers... Pak will be getting 50% of the net profit along with increasing work share.... bite the dust deniers and haters!!!!!!!

And all the money going back to making JF more potent 4+ generation fighter... and that beautiful PAC Aviation City...

NGF, locally built 5th Gen for PAF... every achievement and a billion heart attacks.

I say... let Sino-Pak Thuder rol, baby!

Congrats to Pakistan now that everything is confirmed and I was from the first ones to have reported the sale..The same will happen with the sale to KSA in the near future with the coming of the Blk 3..KSA has a gap created by retiring its F-5s to fill with the Thunder..Even if we think about the light support fighters talked about in the latest deal with the US.. the JF-17 role will be much bigger since it is a true multirole fighter which can replace the F-5 with up-to-date technologies..

Congrats to Pakistan now that everything is confirmed and I was from the first ones to have reported the sale..The same will happen with the sale to KSA in the near future with the coming of the Blk 3..KSA has a gap created by retiring its F-5s to fill with the Thunder..Even if we think about the light support fighters talked about in the latest deal with the US.. the JF-17 role will be much bigger since it is a true multirole fighter which can replace the F-5 with up-to-date technologies..
its true

Agreed. Depends solely on state of Pakistan and how we walk the tight rope of Middle East diplomacy. May not happen if the State chooses to change course and take a more overt neutral role. Interesting times ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom