What's new

JF-17 For Myanmar Air force spotted at CAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The presence of the jet at CAC and no pic or source mentioning any Pakistani contribution means that till further proof emerges this will be considered a CaC project.

Even the sri lankans rejcted your junk.
Speculation tells me that Sri Lanka had to walk away because India twisted its arm. No merit in their rejection.

What a red pill of troll, hats off to my fellow members for feeding you and thank you for your efforts to derail the thread.

It is possible that CAC acts as the final assembler in this case. But parts could come from both countries. After all, CAC is much closer to Myanmar than Pakistan. For Pakistan to deliver jets to Myanmar, it has to fly the planes around India.

Since this information is not much talked about on the forum, it would be great to know the names of the designers from the Pakistan side, their credentials and past experience. We already know the chief designer's name from the Chinese side. Thanks. Asking, since you seem to know more than the rest.
no specific chief designer. many air commodores and other personal worked on the different parts of the project.
PAF mirage experts mostly lower rank officers and airmen were sent there to help. people from almost all trades (trades inside airforces) or called it fields went to China.
sorry bro I never share names or other information on any social media website.
let me tell you that lot of research on jf 17 modification and other supporting systems is going on currently in Pakistan.

Since this information is not much talked about on the forum, it would be great to know the names of the designers from the Pakistan side, their credentials and past experience. We already know the chief designer's name from the Chinese side. Thanks. Asking, since you seem to know more than the rest.
Why would anyone disclose the name od workers working and designing the project. No one does that -_-

Unfortunately pics are worth a thousand words and contrary there is no data supporting that these jets were Pakistani efforts.
Interesting even for K-8 all exports to 3rd nations have turned out from China.
PAC gets to manufacture 25% of the K-8 under its workshare agreement.

Pictures might be worth a 1000 words, but in your case, non-factual words. Cntractually (i.e. a fact) PAC gets 58% of the airframe work, CAC gets 42% of the airframe, and other stuff can be contracted to one of them, both or third-party suppliers. A photo of a MyAF JF-17 in CAC is just that, a MyAF JF-17 in CAC.

Only thing factual here is that asthis was lead by CAC this will now be counted as a Chinese export.
"Only thing factual..." along with the fact that PAC gets 58% of the airframe work, CAC gets 42% of the airframe, and other stuff can be contracted to one of them, both or third-party suppliers. A photo of a MyAF JF-17 in CAC is just that, a MyAF JF-17 in CAC. Anything else is coming from you and you alone.

Pakistan has 58% ownership only over airframe not over electrical systems, avionics, mechanical parts.
Ownership of the program is 50:50, a known fact since it was signed in 1999. PAC gets 58% of the airframe work, CAC gets 42% of the airframe, and other stuff can be contracted to one of them, both or third-party suppliers. A photo of a MyAF JF-17 in CAC is just that, a MyAF JF-17 in CAC. Anything else is coming from you and you alone.

"Only thing factual..." along with the fact that PAC gets 58% of the airframe work, CAC gets 42% of the airframe, and other stuff can be contracted to one of them, both or third-party suppliers. A photo of a MyAF JF-17 in CAC is just that, a MyAF JF-17 in CAC. Anything else is coming from you and you alone.
You know , we can counter his stupid arguments with his so called "Advanced HAWK trainer" indigenous according to zee news. And we all know where we see HAWK flying usually

Building a part of an aircraft does not make it your export, for example a large part of Jaguar airframe was built be French breguet but it is counted as a Briton export.
Pakistan is a 50:50 partner. So it's technically both China and Pakistan's export. It's basically just a consortium, but for the sake of brevity, the export might just be registered to the one that led the contractual negotiations. For example, Leonardo got the Kuwaiti Typhoon sale, but BAE got Saudi Arabia and Oman, though the workshare stuff is a constant. Still, no one will deny that the Typhoon is a consortium effort. Thus, JF-17 is a consortium effort.

Don't reply him and similar members just keep reporting them and see what mods do, because mods said they will respond if members report posts instead of arguing and going off topic.

Ask mods to clean it up.

@WebMaster @Horus
YAr he is Dean winchester he has over a dozen IDs on PDF But i don't know why MODS are not permanently deleting his all account

Fellow Pakistanis
Do you guys really have to engage with the low grade call center c'yas?

Just ignore and report them, two minutes they are out. Don't you have even that amount of patience?

YAr he is Dean winchester he has over a dozen IDs on PDF But i don't know why MODS are not permanently deleting his all account
You have to hand to the dedication to being such a loser that they have to keep running to dynamic IPs one after the other and go through the entire process to create an ID. Utterly useless people in life do this, must not have a job or one that pays & treats him soo crappy that they have to engage in this just to feel better about their miserable existence

Fellow Pakistanis
Do you guys really have to engage with the low grade call center c'yas?

Just ignore and report them, two minutes they are out. Don't you have even that amount of patience?

You have to hand to the dedication to being such a loser that they have to keep running to dynamic IPs one after the other and go through the entire process to create an ID. Utterly useless people in life do this, must not have a job or one that pays & treats him soo crappy that they have to engage in this just to feel better about their miserable existence
they do it bcoz making an account on PDF is very easy one can make dozens of accounts in just one hours make it a bit difficult like the Chinese forums it takes months to make an account there i made an account there last month but still there admins haven't confirmed my email you should also adopt this method of email confirmation by ADMIN and approve emails after 1 week of submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom