What's new

JF-17/FC-1 Thunder Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
salam
sir thanks a lot for such a good news very happy to hear news keap on rolling pakistan
Yeh Pak Watan hai Ghar Apna, Hum is ko Sawarien gaye, Mushkilon mein La-ilaha pukaraien gaye.

Awesome, can't say how happy i am! Thank You sir for the news!:flag: :flag:

BEAUTIFUL..........:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
Murad they goin back to China ?

Congrats Guys 2 JF-17 came to Kamra on a transport plane on the 2nd , and were resembled in Kamra . So now we all get to see it on 23rd Parade
Once again Congrats to all.:flag:

I will post the photos when AHQ tells it is ok to .

GOD BLESS PAKISTAN, GOD BLESS PAF

excellent.:flag:

yes I know but atleast the big guy said that JF-17 will give a fly past , and it is. After that they will go back. these are proto- types. But again you never know rest to the testing might go on in Pakistan.

PT-04 and PT-06 I believe......

It's interesting because there are gong to be two different variants...

Well that is great. Now we will finally get to see what these babies look like in pakistani isegnia
Hey does anybody know whether this will broadcasted on GEO in the US because i am studien here and dont think that i will be able to see so if anybody has a link can he please send me one so that i can see it. We didnt get to see it last year because it was cancelled.

Congrats Guys 2 JF-17 came to Kamra on a transport plane on the 2nd , and were resembled in Kamra . So now we all get to see it on 23rd Parade
Once again Congrats to all.:flag:

I will post the photos when AHQ tells it is ok to .

GOD BLESS PAKISTAN, GOD BLESS PAF

I can confirm that, got the news from very reliable source.
There's a lot more news about the avionics package that has arrived.
I'm waiting for the official pics.

Pakistan Zindabad!
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Sir Murad, we need to talk. :agree:

Nope I am merely saying adding more external hard points (as well as increasing wing size) will have a negative effect on RCS

I am not aware of the rack system being able to take missiles.

Thats true.

Cheers. :)

The 'grounded Thunders' are on Pakistani ground now...yay! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
:flag: :ChinaFlag:

They are still Chinese Planes, doing a show in Pakistan, Best of luck with WS-10A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom