What's new

JF-17/FC-1 Thunder Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It better be everlasting show then! ;)
Dude, there's a lot more news coming in, just wait a little longer.

Thats really great news.:tup:
we will fly Thunder on 23rd march:flag:

Hi,

I just heard the tail end of the news on GEO tv that the A/M has recieved JF 17 in pakistan---was that correct.

it is still Chinese planes, Doing a show.

Tell me when it enters into pakistan with an RD-33, and i will gladly change my claim, Recently A JSF model had IAF insignia, it doesnt mean anything than a promo claim.

Come on what is so great about this show put up by PAF.

Are those being inducted? I guess no, the chineese just flew in two JF-17 to be flown in PAF colours during the parade. Thats it, it might fly back or continue to be in pakistan for further testing.

I expect Mushraff to declare induction starting early next year.

Two Fighter JF17s arrive in Pakistan

ISLAMABAD: Two Fighter Aircrafts JF17s Thunder have been handed over to Pakistan, it was reported on Monday.

The arrival ceremony of the JF-17s Thunder fighter aircraft, jointly developed by China and Pakistan was held at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra.

Chief of the Air Staff Pakistan Air Force Air Chief Marshal Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed was the chief guest at the ceremony which was attended by senior ranking officers of Pakistan Air Force and visiting Chinese delegation.

The chief guest inspected the JF-17 Thunder aircraft and met the pilots, engineers and technicians. He greatly appreciated their hard work and devotion for translating a dream into reality.

The two JF-17s had arrived in Pakistan in the first week of March, 2007.
The chief guest, on his arrival at the ceremony, was received by Air Marshal Khalid Chaudhry, Chairman Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Board, Kamra and Air Vice Marshal Farhat Hussain, Chief Project Director JF-17.

The JF-17 Thunder aircraft is scheduled to have its first public appearance in Islamabad, on March 23, during fly past of National Day Joint Services Parade.

JF-17 Thunder aircraft is an advanced multirole Light Combat Aircraft jointly invested and developed by China and Pakistan. It is a key collaboration strategic project between two countries in the military field.

The project has made great success through tremendous efforts and contribution by both sides.
Air Chief Marshal Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed, Chief of the Air Staff Pakistan Air Force, was the Chief Guest on that historic occasion.

The flight tests of prototype aircraft in China are moving forward smoothly.

In order to speed up the development progress and to facilitate maturity of JF-17s, two aircrafts have arrived in Pakistan for further tests and flight evaluation by Pakistan Air Force.

The flight evaluation to be conducted by PAF will be a great deal of help in improving the performance of aircraft and making the JF-17 aircraft more competitive and reliable.

The News.
http://thenews.jang.com.pk/updates.asp#19274

There are some pictures posted on Yahoo, I'll see if I can get them. They look amazing!!!!

I aint no JF-17 fan by a mile,
But that really looks beautiful
Congrats Pakistan and Pakistani's, esp the one's over here.
And Oh, Since I am an Indian, Best of lUck with the WS-10A.lol

Adu, kidding, congrats, it really looks good

Pray's for the LCA or Teja!:tup: :toast:

First i thought the JF-17 wasn't gonna fly on March 23 without the engine. Ok!

JF-17 is a failure. Ok!

Now engine. Ok!

It does look beautiful, but did you by any chance get to see the future modifications in the air frame?

touche!!!!! hehehehehehe:D
but we have an engine...............

JF-17 has an engine too, and many if it wants to.

The answer is. Will LCA the proud Indian made fighter will ever be successful! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom