What's new

JF-17/FC-1 Thunder Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a beautiful bird neverthless, i love the camo....

Then what's the hold up!:bunny: :lol:

Whats the Hold up, LCA twin Seater is being built, the Pictures are already here in this forum. Ge-404 is already acquired which also powers the Gripen, Radar is from LRDE.

Yar dont do this, Now you sound like my EX.

MuraD SIr,

Your ex-told you dont have an Engine? You want to explain that....lol
Point noted sir, Let me not break up this happy day, we have other days for that.

MuraD SIr,

Your ex-told you dont have an Engine? You want to explain that....lol
Point noted sir, Let me not break up this happy day, we have other days for that.

Son you know what I am talking about , and talking about my engine still goes at Mach 2.5 without After-burners:lol:

Ok guys enough is enough. Best of luck to every one.

Son you know what I am talking about , and talking about my engine still goes at Mach 2.5 without After-burners:lol:

Whaaahahahahaha.....lol :lol1:
I salute you Sir :army:

Talk about Super Cruise......lol

Everyone,

Post some pictures, especially of the cockpit

I would like to congratulate all Pakistanis on this day. Its something that I’ve known for quite some time now, and you know what I am not going to refrain my self from saying “ Told Ya So” :agree:

https://defence.pk/forums/showthread.php?t=3600&page=24

Also just an observation, not just limiting to JF-17, don’t you guys think Pakistan is much better at paint job then some “neighboring countries“ :army:

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on what is so great about this show put up by PAF.

Are those being inducted? I guess no, the chineese just flew in two JF-17 to be flown in PAF colours during the parade. Thats it, it might fly back or continue to be in pakistan for further testing.

I expect Mushraff to declare induction starting early next year.

Think what you want it makes no difference PAF has it and will fly it, is this the only card you people have left, after using the useless engine card, :rofl: claiming now it will fly back to China, good show but it makes no difference either RD or WS, PAF will soon have 10-12 by the end of this year according to PAF. Now live with it. :lol: Next batch will come in 3 months!

Now instead of making absurd claims, talk with facts. I bet it hurts!!

Two JF-17 Thunders commissioned into PAF`

By Mayed Ali

LAHORE: Air Chief Marshal Tanvir Mehmood commissioned two JF-17 Thunders into the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) in a ceremony at Kamra on Monday.

These two Thunders had arrived at Kamra on March 2. They were moved to Pakistan in a cargo plane as against usual procedure of flying home. These two aircrafts were assembled at Kamra.

It was learnt the aircrafts were suppose to rumble the skies of Pakistan on Monday. However, the weather conditions were not conducive for the flight. These aircrafts will now fly on the first clear day. Before their first public flight on March 23, these aircrafts will keep flying for evaluation and test purposes. These aircrafts will stay at Kamra for the same purpose.

The PAF anticipates acquiring around 10-12 aircrafts by the end of this year. These aircrafts will arrive in intervals. The next batch of two aircrafts is expected within three months. After the arrival, these aircrafts will be put at the disposal of Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, Kamra (PAC) for tests, trial and probable upgradation and changes to meet the requirements of the PAF. Moreover, these aircrafts will be worked on by the PAC vis-à-vis specifications for diverse use, that is, for maritime operations, for air-to-air missions and for air-to-land missions.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=46645

In other reports, it is believed that these 2 aircrafts which we recieved are not actually the prototypes but instead the initial batch of 2 aircrafts with nothing else than RD-93. The aircrafts will stay in Pakistan FOREVER and will go through the flight testing and evaluations at PAC Kamra even some of the modifications. 2 more of the JF-17s will come by April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom