What's new

JF-17/FC-1 Thunder Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really think Pakistan actually knew something to create fighter planes, then please do enlighten me.

If you really think Pakistan actually knew something to create fighter planes, then please do enlighten me.

'SOMETHING'... hmmmm.. Answer is .. Big Yes.
Before I enlighten you, don't you think it is necessary to determine the scale. Whom you consider 'NOTHING' i.e. 0% and whom you consider 'EVERY THING' i.e. 100%

Pakistan has not achieved anything. JF-17 was not made by Pakistan, it was made by China. Please clear that before you say anything else. Pakistan will get to manufacture the plane, that is all.

Malay,

Would it have made a difference if the JF-17 was built in PAC Kamra instead of Chendu with equal amount of Chinese input? :rolleyes:

I suggest you listen to the interview with Shahid Lateef, CEO of JF-17 JV programme, I'm not sure if it's loaded in youtube, and you'll be surprised about Pakistani input.

Right from the beginning of this JV Pakistan Air Force dedicated a number of her finest pilots and engeneers, many of them even learned Chinese before joining.

Therefor FC-1/JF-17 is the first fighter in the world that is developped by an airforce. According to Chinese officials JF-17 won't have succeeded was it not for PAF team to integrate their expertise with western fighters, specially the F-16 into this programme.

Most exisiting parameters in JF-17 are set by PAF, Chiese made sure that we got the plane the way we wanted it.

Its a 50:50 JV even if its built in China.

Neo, i KNOW of the fact that what Pakistan did was give its inputs from experience from F-16 and other planes and also gave parameters and specifications. BUt that does NOT mean that Pakistan made that plane. It does not mean that Pakistan designed the plane.

Pakistan defined the needs and specifications of what the plane should have as well as much needed experience inputs, but Pakistan has not made the plane. The plane has been designed, made by the Chinese.

Please, taking a plane from concept stage to manufacturing takes something much more, it will be many many decades before Pakistan is able to do that. The Chinese have made this plane with significant inputs from PAF no doubt. But they remain just that-inputs.
The 50:50 JV is in terms of Money, and production in the end. Surely this will give the Pakistani industry something new, something they have not had for decades, but it will fall way short of making your own plane or calling this a JOINT venture.

The 50:50 JV is in terms of Money, and production in the end. Surely this will give the Pakistani industry something new, something they have not had for decades, but it will fall way short of making your own plane or calling this a JOINT venture.

And now check out his other statement in the same thread.

The results count, and not the reason justifying them in the end.
We didnt ask for Pakistan to be a small country.

It reminds of a signature of a member 'keysersoze'!!!

Please, guys first look for your answers in thread history before getting into past debates again and again..
Say some thing new, I have very few holidays and they will be over soon.

Yes ,in fact we have developed another versoin engineer for JF-17 ,so Russion

had to agree to transfer this type palane to pakistan with their engineer,as

their do not agree we also resolve this problems

Basically what malay is trying to say is Pakistan has not made the plane because it was made in China. Dont you guys see? It was made in Chengdu and if it was made in PAC Kamra then it would be a Pakistani plane according to malay.

Even when Chinese officials, Chengdus engineers, and PAF Air Cheif Marshall calls it a Joint Venture, we shall ignore and listen to malaymishra that it is not a JOINT VENTURE.

:army: I thought that JF-17 maybe more capabaility than Indian's Tejas(LCA),

who konw the detailed paremeters of the two fighters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom