What's new

JF-17 "Extremely close" to the MIG-29: Mikhail Pogosyan

Lets make a thread which is Used Stricktly for trolling. So whoever has a desire can troll there. What will be the benefit??? well it would make the rest of the threads pure from Trolling.

Regards

You will lose 80% of Indian members and 45% Pakistani members..
since they cannot derail a thread meant for trolling..
The whole Idea of trolling is to post useless muck from the depths of your cranium into an otherwise interesting thread so to satisfy the inner asshole within yourself and in very rare cases get some sexual satisfaction as well.

Can someone tell me if Pakistan has didicated plane for Maritime strike?..or else what options they have btn the available fighters to them?

Just curious...

Can someone tell me if Pakistan has didicated plane for Maritime strike?..or else what options they have btn the available fighters to them?

Just curious...

MIRAGE III Rose upgrade i believe is dedicated to maritime operations.

Nope.. Mirage VPA with agave radars and exocet.. and please.. post questions in the AF questions thread.. thanks

Nope.. Mirage VPA with agave radars and exocet.. and please.. post questions in the AF questions thread.. thanks
Thanks.....it looked like a more PN related question than PF.:cheers:

You will lose 80% of Indian members and 45% Pakistani members..
since they cannot derail a thread meant for trolling..
The whole Idea of trolling is to post useless muck from the depths of your cranium into an otherwise interesting thread so to satisfy the inner asshole within yourself and in very rare cases get some sexual satisfaction as well.

No bro, I meant, just start a topic xyz and just add a troll comment.

That's it . and then sit back and enjoy the show.

can any one tell me which radar is used in thunder, can please anyone explain me what is the contribution of pakistan in the design phase of jf-17,

then your non-sense
Let me remind you something....As you seems new...This is not bharatratshit.com . We usually dont change name to make self satisfying fun of Equipments. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to find this much indians here. LCA is called Light combat aircraft, Arjun is called Arjun, Dhruv is called Dhruv and we expect the same in return. So before you start your ratshit here keep these things in mind. Rest teh mods will deal with you. It was a friendly advise.

can any one tell me which radar is used in thunder, can please anyone explain me what is the contribution of pakistan in the design phase of jf-17,

Please go to JF-17 threads you will find this question has been asked number of times and responded in befitting manner.
No more please

Can you please go through JF 17 thread.........????????

Your questions are answered many times.....

Lionheart...dont mean to sound to rude or preachy.....

But all the questions you have asked , have been discussed to exhaustion..in the JF17 thread...all you have to do is click back ..back..and some more back....

P.S -- Just a brotherly advice, some members/mods have lost their skin on fingertips by answering the same questions over and again...so this time they wont take it lightly...

Last edited:
Can you please go through JF 17 thread.........????????

Your questions are answered many times.....

Ok lets stick to the topic
more than 13 pages of discussion every Pakistani member say that JFT is equivalent to mig 29 but no one put specification that can compare both the aircraft .

So can you compare both the Aircrafts : JFT and MIG( all variants )

if some fellow say it is the best mean it will not become best or if some fellow call it worst plane it will not become worst.every plane as its merit and demerits
i never hear about ioc of jf-17
in my opinion it shouldn't thunder it should XXXXXXX

:disagree:

Ok lets stick to the topic
more than 13 pages of discussion every Pakistani member say that JFT is equivalent to mig 29 but no one put specification that can compare both the aircraft .

So can you compare both the Aircrafts : JFT and MIG( all variants )
Looking at the data on Mig 29 and JF 17 on wiki as you want paper competition.....I dont see much difference...

Both got 7 hardpoints.....Mig got little advantage on speed....Both are BVR capable....Combat radius Mig got a little more....Ferry range JF 17 got a lot more....

+ JF 17 is low maintenance aircraft....I dont knwo about Mig 29.

So a aircraft giving almost same specification on 10 M lower price....Tell me which is better.....

And btw the news is JF 17 is close to Mig 29.....And in this price i'll say its better than Mig 29

Back
Top Bottom