What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

are you talking about me, you are yet to share the twitter account where you first saw that picture.

The resource and courteous credits are already on the picture. For you, seems like advocating other Forum here and belittling has become so much an interest. Please keep other(s) out of here. You are thread banned for useless posting and unnecessarily derailing the topic. Reach GHQ for review.

Regrads,

How can you be so sure? Shouldn't willingly remain oblivious to a problem, if there is any.
Istopped reading after the first couple of paragraphs. It is a badly written inaccurate and adverse propaganda article. I dont have the time to start picking it apart. If you have even a rudimentory knowledge of JFT and its history you will start seeing the inaccuracies which are blatantly written to slander.
A

Last edited:
What's interesting is that article is written by a gora (Liam Gibson) & he failed to mention Taiwan's remarkable flying techniques & crashing an F-16 yesterday. The newly upgraded 'V' was delivered barely 2 Months ago.

So far NATO Ally's have lost Two F-35's (Japan & UK) & now an F-16 (Taiwan). And they question our capabilities.
Istopped reading after the first couple of paragraphs. It is a badly written inaccurate and adverse propaganda article. I dont have the time to start picking it apart. If you have even a rudimentory knowledge of JFT and its history you will start seeing the inaccuracies which are blatantly written to slander.
A
[Salay ke shaqal tou daikho - phitkaar baras-rahe hai]

yw0oOUNh_400x400.jpg
@araz @HRK @GumNaam @Flight of falcon @Bilal. @Polestar 2
@Bleek

What's interesting is that article is written by a gora (Liam Gibson) & he failed to mention Taiwan's remarkable flying techniques & crashing an F-16 yesterday. The newly upgraded 'V' was delivered barely 2 Months ago.

So far NATO Ally's have lost Two F-35's (Japan & UK) & now an F-16 (Taiwan). And they question our capabilities.

yw0oOUNh_400x400.jpg
@Bleek
Every country has their own version of Haqiqat TV

I get the whole principled stance of not starting threads based off of rumors and all...

I understand your loyalty card to anyone but don't that here merely to earn some badges at somewhere else. You are out of the thread for good. That was on the lighter moment beside that respect for anyone will never diminish unless some wanna be advocates trying to seed some discord and manipulate. Don't do that here. Your interference is unwarranted and you are not invited to be an advocate.

Regards,

yw0oOUNh_400x400.jpg
@Bleek
At least he brought smiles on faces of billions of RSS extremists with his propaganda story against JF-17 ..im sure he desperately want to see india rank up in world happiest countries list :lol:

Block 3.

Not sure how genuine but take it for what it is worth. View attachment 808671
Not an/expert but something does not look right. Missiles are too close and the last wingtip missile seems off. There is an additional missile which is on the inner side of the fuel tank where there is no recorded HP.
A

IMG_20220116_152822.jpg

Can somebody explain what are these encircled things on JF-17 b and B3.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom