What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

I may be a bit late in the discussion - & possibly a tad too lazy to skip back so many pages to search for the answer, but..., what are these Sensors below the Position Lights?

JF-17 Block III.jpg

Are there any training simulators specifically for the JF-17? Like the ones they have for the F-16s

I may be a bit late in the discussion - & possibly a tad too lazy to skip back so many pages to search for the answer, but..., what are these Sensors below the Position Lights?

Block 3s front facing MAWS. The block 3 has new 360 degree (block 1 and 2 had only rear facing) hybrid MAWS. (block 1 and 2 has IR MAWS, block 3 has hybrid UV + IR MAWS). The rear sensors are also moved to the top of the tail instead of the base in the block 3.
Are there any training simulators specifically for the JF-17? Like the ones they have for the F-16s
Of course. They’ve been seen in videos and photos before.

The picture was picked up from a Twitter account... and if you are some kind of a middle man then let me remind you who ever the source is......their watermarks are all over the image so what seems to be the issue.
And i can also give the Twitter account where this image was posted.
Bro, piece of advice - stay clear of that Watermark and anything associated with it.

Very touchy group. It's just an advice, the rest is up to you.

Your own sources are far better - as you have displayed time after time here on [PDF].

Bro, piece of advice - stay clear of that Watermark and anything associated with it.

Very touchy group. It's just an advice, the rest is up to you.

Your own sources are far better - as you have displayed time after time here on [PDF].
Who are these characters.....first time i saw the watermarks used in this manner.

Who are these characters.....first time i saw the watermarks used in this manner.

Surprised that insecure souls still left some area to see the planes. Not these but a famous one of Block-70 2 SQN are here, J-15 half a SQN already landed, JH-7A 2 SQN are here but hidden and will return.due.to issues and for upgrades, AH1Z, and whatever you wish to; have landed in Pakistan and thats the character.

Surprised that insecure souls still left some area to see the planes. Not these but a famous one of Block-70 2 SQN are here, J-15 half a SQN already landed, JH-7A 2 SQN are here but hidden and will return.due.to issues and for upgrades, AH1Z, and whatever you wish to; have landed in Pakistan and thats the character.
Never would have guessed.
So I suppose message was being conveyed through a third party.... Well now come to think of it when sometime back @Trailer23 was asking same person to deliver a message to the other side, he wasn't happy about it pointing out that he was nobody's messenger yet to me he was championing for others.

How do you think they trained the pilots in the last 10 years before the induction of twin seater?
I have only seen images of the F-16 simulator, not of the JF-17, so I was assuming they could have some other method, and were probably likely to have a simulator for the JF-17 but wasn't 100% sure

Hi,

Modern consumer grade Flight Simulators are extremely advanced and accurately train you to fly and land an aircraft.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom