What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

I have only seen images of the F-16 simulator, not of the JF-17, so I was assuming they could have some other method, and were probably likely to have a simulator for the JF-17 but wasn't 100% sure
Simulators were the reason that PAF initially thought it doesn’t need a DP JF 17 / JF 17 B. So yes they exist and lot of pilots converting to JF 17 had done it via simulator.

How can you be so sure? Shouldn't willingly remain oblivious to a problem, if there is any.
Because Taiwanese are arch enemy of PRC. They will do anything including telling lies, just to pull down anything about PRC.

if you get influence after reading such blatant lies & propaganda then my fellow Pakistani member you have not learned anything on the subject of JF-17 even after long stay on the forum.

The article you have shared contain many lies which can be counter checked by a simple google search.

I have only seen images of the F-16 simulator, not of the JF-17, so I was assuming they could have some other method, and were probably likely to have a simulator for the JF-17 but wasn't 100% sure
Pakistan could not get any sales for the JF-17 Thunder until the dual seater was introduced. PAF was using simulators.

I don't know whether the first and second picture is of a simulator or testing equipment but the third is the JF-17 Thunder simulator.

jf-17-thunder-220.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-190108_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-185406_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Never would have guessed.
So I suppose message was being conveyed through a third party.... Well now come to think of it when sometime back @Trailer23 was asking same person to deliver a message to the other side, he wasn't happy about it pointing out that he was nobody's messenger yet to me he was championing for others.
are you talking about me, you are yet to share the twitter account where you first saw that picture.

you yourself mentioned the twitter account, meanwhile still sharing pictures from another forum, who's information here is often discredited.
I maintain i picked it up from a Twitter account....however you need some introspection as you are posting here while soliciting for others.

Back
Top Bottom