What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Can we please stay on topic - which is the Block 3 - and leave out again this BS?

There are people who thrive on Adrenalin. But this Guy thrives on bull.sh.it. He should be banned for a few days so that he can chill out since he has been deliberately derailing the thread.

Quaid wasn't wrong when he said that it'd take us atleast a good century to recognize ourselves as a nation among others - - - - - -.

What to say about an ordinary Joe when the cream of our nation, the first among equals, is stuck into the self hating quicksand upto their necks. No regard for their country's or even their own self esteem whatsoever. Jumping up and down like macacas for others .

I don't dispute other nations science and technique but the least I could do is to shut the truck up and develop the mindset of

"Ajay baaji ap k bholay bhai ki dukan hai"

When our product is placed up for the display.

In their own personal lives and for their own businesses they are even ready to go over the board to serve the devil himself if he's throwing a business contract but not for the country.

Mulk k mamaly m Shariat ikhlaq sisi democracy mbs mbh mullahs - - - - - - - - sb yad Ajata hai.

I dont know why so many ***'s on fire....fanboys want a jet with beauty or a jet which defends our sky....170 km with pl 15 is deadly combination. we all know pak india borders are so close we will always have close dog fight. As per 27 feb example.. we all ready fixed indian might su30mki with this so called ugly design.. seriously all those who are disappointed they have to have their mental chackup...i will pay fee dor doctor.. most import thing this time so many international people will help india in next conflict those who hate pak. I mean likes of chirstine fair..i mean professional in airforce tactics

They are like those on the dating websites, spending their "imagination" and "drooling" like teenagers on finding the best looking girl. Shallow wanke.rs. :lol:

Hi,

That is an impressive resume---but they have not built a fighter aircraft yet and ours has been thru combat---.

We are a poor and a broke nation---but there are two things the Turks don't have--experience in (on the good side)---nucs and fighter aircraft---.

We are way beyond assembling at this stage---we are into building and manufacturing---.

Don't sell our abilities short just because the paint is peeling off the floor of the aircraft hangar---or the uniform of our techs is average quality or we are drilling by hand---we are way ahead of them in this field---and why we are ahead---.

Even though the Paf has issues---there are some dedicated lunatics in the Paf in the high and low ranks who only see one thing---the star and crescent flying high---.

Trust me on this---. There has been no one bigger critic than me of the JF17---and I am telling you that there is far more success behind the build of this aircraft than is imaginable---. With all the duress---and with all the negatives and stress---all the sabotage from western sellers and all the hinderances and threats from many a places---the JF17 is a reality---and this reality puts us way ahead of those who have yet to start.

We have seen failures and hardships on this project---we have seen difficulties that would make others quit---we have been talked down by everyone---we have seen sanctions against us---at the last moment we have been refused power plant---EW package---.

But it was the tenacity of those " lunatics "---their endurance---their never accept no attitude ---that they even turned our russia to provide us with a power plant and pushed china so hard that they ended up competing for an EW package against the world renowned manufacturers the Italians---and bettered them---.

I am pretty sure that Turkey will come to the arena and will succeed very well in the fighter aircraft field because it already has a base established to propel it forward---. OTOH---we never had anything but the experience of overhauling and rebuilding old junk Mirages and F7's into functional and operational aircraft---.

What we have learnt in this process---if we have not learnt it---then we should---you must never start on these massive project yourself---it takes team it takes diversity it takes prior experience and it takes resource to build a modern day fighter aircraft it takes endurance it challenges your sanity it challenges your patience it challenges your very thought process and turns it upside down---it makes you so crazy that you even end up putting your display aircraft on a flat bed to show your countrymen what you have achieved in your failure---.

@Irfan Baloch @Windjammer @Mangus Ortus Novem @Mentee @denel @raja786
how ruthless are American aeronautics manufacturers ?

much more than one can imagine.
they will sabotage the entire industry of a friendly country like Canada just to deny it from bringing a potent competitor

we are much lower in rank and pecking order our potential buyers and suppliers must have been bribed and threatened yet we are on the third block. and this jet has made its place in an airforce (PAF) that loves F16.

this program will continue to face unseen but relentless attacks and hurdles by the west through direct and indirect interventions and through hired experts who will question this program.

Last edited:
Jf17 cant be compared to f16s as f16 is a killing machine. Plus one is light weight and other is medium weight with better quality technology. This is why I try to compare it to Gripen as they in the same weight class.

If Jf17 is better than our block 15s or mirage 5 then on February 2019 we would have used jf17s to shoot Indian jets but instead it was the 1980s f16s and 1960s mirage 5.
JF-17 after addition of AESA and HUD is a best better than various F-16 models but F-16 Block 60 and models after this model are way ahead of JF-17

Thanks for SHAMOUN you tube
Screenshot_20191229-113235.png
Screenshot_20191229-113327.png

Hi,

That is an impressive resume---but they have not built a fighter aircraft yet and ours has been thru combat---.

We are a poor and a broke nation---but there are two things the Turks don't have--experience in (on the good side)---nucs and fighter aircraft---.

We are way beyond assembling at this stage---we are into building and manufacturing---.

Don't sell our abilities short just because the paint is peeling off the floor of the aircraft hangar---or the uniform of our techs is average quality or we are drilling by hand---we are way ahead of them in this field---and why we are ahead---.

Even though the Paf has issues---there are some dedicated lunatics in the Paf in the high and low ranks who only see one thing---the star and crescent flying high---.

Trust me on this---. There has been no one bigger critic than me of the JF17---and I am telling you that there is far more success behind the build of this aircraft than is imaginable---. With all the duress---and with all the negatives and stress---all the sabotage from western sellers and all the hinderances and threats from many a places---the JF17 is a reality---and this reality puts us way ahead of those who have yet to start.

We have seen failures and hardships on this project---we have seen difficulties that would make others quit---we have been talked down by everyone---we have seen sanctions against us---at the last moment we have been refused power plant---EW package---.

But it was the tenacity of those " lunatics "---their endurance---their never accept no attitude ---that they even turned our russia to provide us with a power plant and pushed china so hard that they ended up competing for an EW package against the world renowned manufacturers the Italians---and bettered them---.

I am pretty sure that Turkey will come to the arena and will succeed very well in the fighter aircraft field because it already has a base established to propel it forward---. OTOH---we never had anything but the experience of overhauling and rebuilding old junk Mirages and F7's into functional and operational aircraft---.

What we have learnt in this process---if we have not learnt it---then we should---you must never start on these massive project yourself---it takes team it takes diversity it takes prior experience and it takes resource to build a modern day fighter aircraft it takes endurance it challenges your sanity it challenges your patience it challenges your very thought process and turns it upside down---it makes you so crazy that you even end up putting your display aircraft on a flat bed to show your countrymen what you have achieved in your failure---.

@Irfan Baloch @Windjammer @Mangus Ortus Novem @Mentee @denel @raja786

As usual, a very sane post. But unfortunately, with rivers of bull.shi.t flowing here, such posts will be lost under tons of BS. Just look at these insane and desperate people - instead of celebrating probably one of the greatest achievements since independence, some posters here are deliberately bad-mouthing and spreading lies about this achievement. It is insanity but it is deliberate.

Seeing the current discussion..i would like to re-quote my earlier post in this thread..
First of all, Congrats everyone...:pakistan:
Now coming to blk-3, as long there are good advancements in electronics and internals of the fighter which makes it more formidable than previous blocks, its a great achievement...
I think key will be to keep on improving, like f-16 blocks. There should be blk-4 and so if even more improvements are available..
As for a new fighter, different shapes and all, imo there is the AZM project. Lets hope we have funds for that in sufficient amount, so that there isn't any stalling. Hopefully if economy improves and regional situation stays fairly stalled, we will see alot more..

I really feel that we should stop self-beating & self defeatist attitude..for a country that is still mired with many third world problems.. provision of basic facilities and necessities is a huge problem, there isn't quality and universal provision of quality education etc..we are still doing good..truth be told.. we haven't even reached the stage of indigenously (from A to Z) producing a quality or international standard houshold electronics..bikes..cars.. Yet here we are producing or taking part in production of an able bird..that is quiet a feat...lets not underestimate it..
We may have long way to go..but we will only reach there when as a nation and country, we rise and develop..lets play a part in that..

Last edited:

they will sabotage the entire industry of a friendly country like Canada just to deny it from bringing a potent competitor

we are much lower in rank and pecking order pur potential buyers and suppliers must habe been bribed and threatened yet we are on the third block. and this jet has made its place in an airfirce that loves F16.

this program will continue to face unseen but relentless attacks and hurdles by the west through direct and indirect interventions and through hired experts who will question this program.
this is so much better .... they are impeaching their own President for just delaying the aid money(which ultimately flowed) to Ukraine which was supposed to be utilized for buying Javelin Missile (Read Military Industrial Complex ), How dare some measly person tried to second guess the policies set by the deep state

Let me help you with that ... unless you excluded this image from the said museum on purpose, in which case shame on you.
View attachment 596480

You also somehow selectively left out these two from your post, which indicates to me that you only want to hear your own views somehow reinforced, instead of the inconvenient truth?
27th-feb-mermorial-6-jpeg.579998

art-jpeg.579997
Dont waste your time..he didnt get hard on after looking at thunder..he wanted those CGIs

we are much lower in rank and pecking order pur potential buyers and suppliers must habe been bribed and threatened yet we are on the third block. and this jet has made its place in an airfirce that loves F16.

We used to be blackmailed..we used to be afraid by usa if USA will supply us spearparts in war times...this is the jet we are not aftaid anymore if usa stoped proving us spearparts or not.. this jet means freedom for Pakistan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom