What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Listen, if they wanted to release it, then they would've. Since they dont want to yet, then leave national security alone!

Dont help you enemies by giving them info, our men kept a secret

Screenshot_20191216_175721_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
One review on YouTube sujjests that no prominent or little change is done in Block 3 Airframe. Which is Tail section similar to B model to accommodate the new fly by wire system 2 Axis. And an Electro optical system which is not visible in this picture

Listen, if they wanted to release it, then they would've. Since they dont want to yet, then leave national security alone!

Dont help you enemies by giving them info, our men kept a secret

It should be appreciated that nothing missed by the lens of Chinese Enthusiasts yet, there is not even a blurred glimpse.

View attachment 594200One review on YouTube sujjests that no prominent or little change is done in Block 3 Airframe. Which is Tail section similar to B model to accommodate the new fly by wire system 2 Axis. And an Electro optical system which is not visible in this picture

Its been posted multiple times and proven to be PSed. The possibilities are all speculated with mix of reality hence, one can bet on it.

The picture posted by Dazzler if indeed it is block-3 makes it quite clear as to what that plane looks like to any keen observer. And the first time @Dazzler posted that picture here was quite a while back. It has since been reposted many times. Now if only there was a decent artist around somewhere ........ but then again with the kind of membership we have here and seeing the amount of deleted posts here perhaps i'd better just shut up.

View attachment 594200One review on YouTube sujjests that no prominent or little change is done in Block 3 Airframe. Which is Tail section similar to B model to accommodate the new fly by wire system 2 Axis. And an Electro optical system which is not visible in this picture

A clear photoshop combining a prototype and B model. So fake

This reminded me of these pics

View attachment 594202 View attachment 594203
View attachment 594204

@The Eagle @HRK @Starlord @aliyusuf

The first pic is from some expo in China, latter from a PAC video.

that JF-20 aligned with the Poster pic Dazzler bhai Posted , safely said a 70-80% match, the rest of the two Pics seems to be also realistic if we believe in most of the people who actually have insights that Blk 3 will have little to no Air frame changes, so the 2nd and 3rd Pictures ( if true for blk 3 ) will make sense also, the intakes were bit different along with the tail which is similar to blk 1/2 , and not like B version . Check out the nose of poster pic, and img 2nd and 3rd ..

Physically Bk-3 will be same like Bk-2.
but Bk-3 will have same specification like J-10C most probably

Not sure if this is official or not. Rumors are that the Pakistani CoAS was present for the maiden flight.
Wait and see.
EL403-BUEAAv954.jpg

that JF-20 aligned with the Poster pic Dazzler bhai Posted , safely said a 70-80% match, the rest of the two Pics seems to be also realistic if we believe in most of the people who actually have insights that Blk 3 will have little to no Air frame changes, so the 2nd and 3rd Pictures ( if true for blk 3 ) will make sense also, the intakes were bit different along with the tail which is similar to blk 1/2 , and not like B version . Check out the nose of poster pic, and img 2nd and 3rd ..

Imagine block 3 being this ...
PDF will be haveing mental gymnastics ..
Well can dream...

If something like this becomes reality, i will be the first one to throw my mobile out of excitement and share the broken mobile pic here

If something like this becomes reality, i will be the first one to throw my mobile out of excitement and share the broken mobile pic here

Bhai don't throw or break , mujh Gareeb ko de dena , Allah Sawab de ga , aur mai tere Phone ke sath selfie le ker yaha share ker dun ga haha

Back
Top Bottom