What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Parts mentioned are a) sheet metal and b) structural part only ?
Sir, if you were referring to me please explain the start/end side of the craft in the picture above your comment... I couldn't make much of it... I wanted to know if the green part was just start of fuel compartment or a special material to increase structural integrity ( some kind of composite )...
Thanks in advance...
3P03 so third production aircraft 😉
Or aircraft " 0 " in whole numbers....

host was actually behaving like a child in a candy shop ..... running, posing, interrupting technicians and engineers during talk .....

Ajeeb hai ye loog factory main sunglasses laga ker ghoom rah tha .....
host was actually behaving like a child in a candy shop ..... running, posing, interrupting technicians and engineers during talk .....

There is an internship going on there this very moment. Any of those kids wouldve done a far better job then this. @JamD
My bad. And you too 🙂

now what needs to be established is why different surface treatment/primer on those panels. What purpose does it serve…
Dont know. I had asked during my internship. He didnt know either....

Is this video available on Youtube yet/at all ? Would like to see it.

It was on purpose, questionnaire are vetted and edited version is shown to concerned authorities before being on air.

He wanted to look and feel like a pilot by wearing glasses...

Screenshot_2021-09-06-01-09-52-91.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-06-01-03-32-84.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-06-00-10-17-32.jpg

Optic fiber databus in blue and black 😉

So this looks very much like 3P13:
View attachment 775818

That's a LOT of a BLK3s

ok, this is even more interesting because i recall them stating the line would be reduced to 12 aircraft a year and then the rest of the capacity would be left for export.

i wonder if we have now also increased our orders???

nvm i read the rest, my day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable. the children are crying JamD, this is on you 😔
There was an article by Alan Warnes, in which he mentioned Block 3 twin seaters.

i haven't watched the video, however, remember, block 2bs will/are being upgraded so you might be seeing that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom