Screenshot_2021-09-06-00-10-17-32.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-06-00-07-22-51.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-06-00-07-00-08.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-06-00-06-36-80.jpg
Screenshot_2021-09-06-00-06-29-39.jpg

The host was more interested in B than 3. Sigh

Last edited:
Calm down.

I am completely calm and even more rational, but as it seems some are so over-excited that in case they see a green panel they are convinced it must be fuel, they see a slightly darker grey radome and so it must be different and low-observable! :smitten: Come on guys ... it is an evolutionary progress but it has not a stealthy LO nose, it has no fuel cells in an area where a pilot sits and as shown by others certain pipes and cables go thru ... but ok, I understand your excitement.

So one thing is clear that in next 3 to 4 month first batch will be inducted in paf after flight test.

I am completely calm and even more rational, but as it seems some are so over-excited that in case they see a green panel they are convinced it must be fuel, they see a slightly darker grey radome and so it must be different and low-observable! :smitten: Come on guys ... it is an evolutionary progress but it has not a stealthy LO nose, it has no fuel cells in an area where a pilot sits and as shown by others certain pipes and cables go thru ... but ok, I understand your excitement.
Good. Now relax. I was commenting on what the engineer said in Urdu in the video. Other member (@JamD) pointed that it can be interpreted in another way. So it’s cool. Don’t understand the need to get all worked up….
I would reverse this ... all fuel-containing parts are indeed green, but that does not mean, all green parts are fuel-containing. :azn:
Your a bit late in the conversation my friend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom