What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Bone-headed stupidity, corrosive personal ambition that destroyed the person's own nation, and a hideous display of violence by an institution, an organ of the state, towards that institution's own country's citizens.
True that!!! Along with some generous help from a certain neighbour. It was a political debacle and we deserved the end result. The seeds were sown in 1948 and there were signs apparent towards that end from the early 50s. We just remained blind to the obvious. I think the political solution was always a loose confederation with joint defence and foreign policy but how could the mighty west have remained subservient to the passive East. A catastrophy which we need to admit and be ashamed of.
A

True that!!! Along with some generous help from a certain neighbour. It was a political debacle and we deserved the end result. The seeds were sown in 1948 and there were signs apparent towards that end from the early 50s. We just remained blind to the obvious. I think the political solution was always a loose confederation with joint defence and foreign policy but how could the mighty west have remained subservient to the passive East. A catastrophy which we need to admit and be ashamed of.
A

In fact that loose confederation was precisely the solution that Jinnah had agreed to in 1946, and that Nehru blew into a thousand smithereens on that fateful 10th of June.

To be equally honest, I answered the question put 'as is, where is', without any creative interpretation of the sort that you have used. If it had been put in your terms, I would have - and shall proceed to - answer it differently.
Well yes...I would rather engage in a direct discussion than going off on tangents
Oh, I can't? I can, but, more to the point, why mayn't I? Do you see no link to the morality of the situation and India's actions?
Again u gotta be careful when trying to present a FAIR reasoning/justification of something...bcuz the thing with fairness is that then it applies to all equally.

So first let's take this at face value that India intervened in 1971 for moral reasons...and so in a FAIR world, this would mean that..."a country can intervene in another country's matters if it's for moral reasons"

Based on that above r u willing to say that Pakistan is right in supporting/arming the Kashmiri struggle in India just like how India had done with Mukti Bahini and other such factions? The atrocities that happened in Kashmir in the past and are happening now are no secret...and while Indian media may not show it as much(and u might find Pak media biased) there are plenty of third party sources u can find that have reported various incidents.

Secondly it still refutes ur earlier point of that "India wouldn't bother with Pak...if Pak didn't mess with India"

Bcuz India clearly has done so in the past for various "reasons"...not just with Pakistan but also with other neighbors.

Junagadh, Hyderabad, Goa, support of Tamil Tigers against Sri Lanka etc. Now u can cite one reason or another like it was for national security or whatever else...it still doesn't establish India as a peaceful neighbor that can be trusted to remain peaceful.

When u start stating reasonings to justify actions contrary to ur claims...it's a slippery slope. There are plenty of countries who have used "justifications" to further their own goals and in some cases when no actual justification can be found...they invented one(e.g. Iraq's supposed WMDs). So while u and other Indians keep saying that India wouldn't be hostile to Pak if Pak wasn't hostile to India...but history proves otherwise. It's best for Pak to stay on guard and ensure it's security through sheer force rather than hopes and dreams of a world without conflict.
Incidentally, Pakistan has never been at a loss for reasons for intervention. Consult your record in Mizoram in 1965 and onwards. You will, naturally, note the dates.
And unlike u, I never claimed that "Pak wouldn't bother with India if India didn't bother with Pak". In the real world all countries look out for their own interests and that creates conflict specially among neighbors. Take any two countries hostile to each other and u will find that more often than not...they are neighbors.

Last edited:
Well yes...I would rather engage in a direct discussion than going off on tangents

Again u gotta be careful when trying to present a FAIR reasoning/justification of something...bcuz the thing with fairness is that then it applies to all equally.

So first let's take this at face value that India intervened in 1971 for moral reasons...and so in a FAIR world, this would mean that..."a country can intervene in another country's matters if it's for moral reasons"

Based on that above r u willing to say that Pakistan is right in supporting/arming the Kashmiri struggle in India just like how India had done with Mukti Bahini and other such factions? The atrocities that happened in Kashmir in the past and are happening now are no secret...and while Indian media may not show it as much(and u might find Pak media biased) there are plenty of third party sources u can find that have reported various incidents.

Secondly it still refutes ur earlier point of that "India wouldn't bother with Pak...if Pak didn't mess with India"

Bcuz India clearly has done so in the past for various "reasons"...not just with Pakistan but also with other neighbors.

Junagadh, Hyderabad, Goa, support of Tamil Tigers against Sri Lanka etc. Now u can cite one reason or another like it was for national security or whatever else...it still doesn't establish India as a peaceful neighbor that can be trusted to remain peaceful.

When u start stating reasonings to justify actions contrary to ur claims...it's a slippery slope. There are plenty of countries who have used "justifications" to further their own goals and in some cases when no actual justification can be found...they invented one(e.g. Iraq's supposed WMDs). So while u and other Indians keep saying that India wouldn't be hostile to Pak if Pak wasn't hostile to India...but history proves otherwise. It's best for Pak to stay on guard and ensure it's security through sheer force rather than hopes and dreams of a world without conflict.

And unlike u, I never claimed that "Pak wouldn't bother with India if India didn't bother with Pak". In the real world all countries look out for their own interests and that creates conflict specially among neighbors. Take any two countries hostile to each other and u will find that more often than not...they are neighbors.

Yar why do you take this Joe guy seriously? He is just a glorified troll.

In fact that loose confederation was precisely the solution that Jinnah had agreed to in 1946, and that Nehru blew into a thousand smithereens on that fateful 10th of June.
first time someone admitting what nehru did(by rejecting cabinet mission 1946) from the east side

first time someone admitting what nehru did(by rejecting cabinet mission 1946) from the east side

Not the first time. It is clear that you have no idea of what I have posted in the past. None whatsoever.

It is funny that people take this professional troll seriously.
Take posters for what they post not their nationalities. Keep your eyes and ears and brain open to looking at things from a different perspective. If I write that Ayub was a ranked idiot who let go of the best opportunity ever to annexing Kashmir, it is OK , BUT IF HE WRITES IT is he a troll? What he writes does make sense and even when it does not, not everything that one writes makes aense to everyone. So how is he any different to you. By just labelling him as a troll what are you projecting??? Intolerance. Listen learn and look at things from different glasses you may yet become enlightened and a few of those might make Pak land a better place.
Regards.
A

Last edited:
There is an Insider Bhaijan in another thread who is saying we are going for French EW system and HMD. Would be an interesting Integration with chinese AESA.

RD-93 B is suppose to comeout next year
93B or 93MA?

Take posters for what they post not their nationalities. Keep your eyes and ears and brain open to looking at things from a different perspective. If I write that Ayub was a ranked idiot who let go of the best opportunity ever to annexing Kashmir, it is OK , BUT IF HE WRITES IT is he a troll? What he writes does make sense and even when it does not, not everything that one writes makes aense to everyone. So how is he any different to you. By just labelling him as a troll what are you projecting??? Intolerance. Listen learn and look at things from different glasses you may yet become enlightened and a few of those might make Pak land a better place.
Regards.
A

A troll is a troll is a troll. You can entertain him all you want to. Don't expect same from me.

It is because of this moronic "tolerance" that we are discussing cabinet mission 1946 on a thread related to JFT block 3.

A troll is a troll is a troll. You can entertain him all you want to. Don't expect same from me.

It is because of this moronic "tolerance" that we are discussing cabinet mission 1946 on a thread related to JFT block 3.
I have yet to know a thread which does not deviate from its main topic. With all due resprct to the Original poster no one barring a few know what is or is not going ti be on the block 3. Even things that are agreed and project locjed down may change due to a better product becoming available at a comparative rate. I understand things like this are agreed well in advance but I can tell you the number of posters that have that knowledge can be counted on your one hand and none of them are talking.
Yes Cabinet mission of 46 was not the issue, and probably misconstrued from my earlier post related to the East- West Pakistan discord, but a gentle redirection would not have gone amiss. Intolerance is not a good thing however just like all posters you have a right to your own opinion and I accept that.
Good day.
A

Hi,

A discussion is like flowing water on the ground---.

If one can find a river that is flowing without deviating from its original path---one can then find a discussion contained in its element of thought---.

A bit about my family background first.
My father was a colonel in army. He commanded 3 regiments. He was in air defense. He was an expert in stinger missile. He was one of first ppl send to afghanistan to train mujaheedian. Look wat my fathers teaching did. He fought 2 wars and was awarded tamgae imtiaz for saving 30 000 lives in floods of 1991 in mailsi.

2nd my uncle was a sword of honor best pilot in paf. In 1971 he was asked to shoot down taj mahal. He refused and fired only on military installments next door. He disobed orders hence he was in trouble he left paf soon after.

My father older brother was a nuclear scientist at kahuta. He told us in 89 we had nuclear bombs. He was pioneer of making nuclear weapon. He is working in canada at a nuclear reactor nowadays.

Some of the posts are very negative. You underestimate the power of pakistan and its airforce. Jf17 is a good platform, potential to be a world beater. Give it time plz. History of muslims will tell u they have won impossible wars. Ghawe_auhad, there were 317 muslims fighting 1000 plus enemies, but who was victorious, u decide. I will name khalid bin waleed never lost a war, he fought with nothing against huge numbers. Hazarat zarrar his top general, i am named after. Salahuddin ayoubi also took over masjid e aqsa with his bravery against a fortified enemy. Muslims did loose one Ghazwa too, i can compare that to 1971. In 71 pakistan was fighting 2 front war. One was civil movement inside bangladesh, 2nd india exploited that by sending spies in bangladesh, which we couldnt stop. Honestly i think if it was a conventional war against india, we would have done well, my 2 cents.

Your forget that our prophet pbuh said great things about this nation. He predicted Ghazwae_ Hind, which will topple india. An army from Khorosan will go east and west and topple everything in its path. This will happen whether u like it or not. I believe in my prophet pbuh than anyone here.

Hence Jf17 is destined for greatness, so believe in it, it is bound to come good.

Secondly if you watch rocky, one guy had all the technology and other had nothing. God has a plan for pakistan. It will come good when its time. Atm its not the time but it will be soon. So believe in your prophet pbuh.
Peace out
Zarrar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom