What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

bruh i
To all my friends, asking for details.... it is all in greater good. Pray. Let's hope for the best and say that, we are coming with a shock & awe much greater than before with blessing of ALLAH. keep calm and have faith my friends. Since, this is the game of patience & trust, I will urge that many of us have to learn the same. Whatever the shocker may come, it will be like some anonymous will share it. I have no reason or intention to do anything for attention. ALHAMDULILLAH had enough on my chest & shoulders already which is like being blessed more than I ever thought.

For the time being, let's say it is for me only. However, teeth to get more sharpened and claws getting longer & stronger. Bless the guys, busy day & night for the security of the nation.

@Trailer23 naughty you are....

@Deino we are way different than those Indian style claims. I mean like Black & White. I know that you are ready for lot of things so we will all celebrate soon.
hope its not another ghauri test :pakistan:

Unless the PAF has acquired X-Wings or a Star Destroyer, it's probably the long ... painful... drawn out process of acquiring the J-10C. Don't know why everyone is getting so excited. For the sake of my sanity I wish to heck the PAF just get it over and done with so that we no longer have these endless speculation d*** measuring contents of "I know some inside info"...

It is a mistake that makes you experienced for next time. The opportunity once missed, is gone forever.
PAF humiliated indians on that day, but gave them an option for rationality and better senses to live and let live.
India is not opting that course of peaceful living, Rather It has thrown all its resources to buy more weapons and technology to suppress Pakistan. sense of arrogance and pride has not vanished yet, they are angry and desperate at this humiliation and lurking for opportunity to revenge.

Their despair and desire is not hidden from us, we have to prepare a grand feast besides tea this time.

"I know some inside info"...

And that is a heavy burden to prove and those who shoots blank are also gets unmasked. Patience is the key, if you really are interested to see the difference. I don't think that everyone is in the same league. Spend sometime before making judgments about members. For those who have some info, may already have verified their details on this forum alone through the posts of random users on board. It takes a bit of patience and correct information to be verified. Trust me, this thread alone contains plenty of information that not everyone remembers but a lot is already said. It is all about patience as if one wants to get everything to be told like A, B & there comes C,.....
So you think I shall prepare a second bottle of Champagne? 🍾🥂 😉

It might get frozen given the situation to come out in open but trust me, that's worth it and you are gonna enjoy that.

It is a mistake that makes you experienced for next time. The opportunity once missed, is gone forever.
PAF humiliated indians on that day, but gave them an option for rationality and better senses to live and let live.
India is not opting that course of peaceful living, Rather It has thrown all its resources to buy more weapons and technology to suppress Pakistan. sense of arrogance and pride has not vanished yet, they are angry and desperate at this humiliation and lurking for opportunity to revenge.

Their despair and desire is not hidden from us, we have to prepare a grand feast besides tea this time.
Sorry but I dont see the point you are trying to make. From reading the debate there appear to be 2 points that have been raised.
A. PAF should have wiped the slate off the IAF and shot down all 9-12 fighters they had in their sites.
This could have had 2 outcomes. An escalation which the Indian army could have afforded with some justification as the fighters were in Indian air space. The full scale escalation would have had an adverse outcome on both nations but would possibly have destroyed Pakistan. EVEN In the conventional sphere we just did not have the money to wage a war. Conventional wisdom demands that one day of full scale war can cost 1 Billion dollars a cost which would have been unmanageable for the beleaguered economy of Pakistan at that time. Secondly the cost of rebuilding would simply have wet us back 30-50years xue to lack of resources. By picking up 2 samples of intruding ACs we have done 2 things.
1. Demonstrated the capability to cause untold harm.
2. Told the world we responded in a measured way and did not want to escalate. It also forced the IAF to back down as they had no reason to go up tbe excalation ladder as both planes were shot in the Pak-air space and were observed as such so in spite of being shot down they were the aggressors and we HAD A LEGITIMATE reason to defend ourselves. This did not allow them the luxury of blaming us and harming our narrative which was so important at that time as we needed to establish our credentials again due to the shoddy work of the previous govtt.
B. We have revealed our capabilities to the IAF. This would have happened irrespective of whether 2 or 12 planes were shot down. The IAF has done whatever any half decent Air force would do which is to update its capabilities. Because they have deeper pockets they can do so on emergency basis and because they are currently the darlings of the world they have all the support and availability of all items they require. So essentially as soon as their planes comms were blocked they knew what needed doing. They also invited the Israelis, the British and the French for advice and remedy. This is natural and if the coin was flipped we would have had to do the same(although without the readily available support from the West).
So irrespective of how you look at it PAF achieved all of its aims without allowing IA/IAF to escalate. If you look at the DG ISPR statements at the time he specifically mentions the fact that both planes were targeted inside Pak airspace.
A

To all my friends, asking for details.... it is all in greater good. Pray. Let's hope for the best and say that, we are coming with a shock & awe much greater than before with blessing of ALLAH. keep calm and have faith my friends. Since, this is the game of patience & trust, I will urge that many of us have to learn the same. Whatever the shocker may come, it will be like some anonymous will share it. I have no reason or intention to do anything for attention. ALHAMDULILLAH had enough on my chest & shoulders already which is like being blessed more than I ever thought.

For the time being, let's say it is for me only. However, teeth to get more sharpened and claws getting longer & stronger. Bless the guys, busy day & night for the security of the nation.

@Trailer23 naughty you are....

@Deino we are way different than those Indian style claims. I mean like Black & White. I know that you are ready for lot of things so we will all celebrate soon.

27th is near, a perfect day to rub it on their faces lol :P

We today launch fired Babur 1A from mobile platform with 450 KMs. Brace for more.

But how is this of any significance? If anything, on paper it looks to be a step backward! Unless the ISI/ISPR are deliberately pursuing a misinformation policy with the ranges of Babur, there's no new or enhanced capability here. The recent events (MLRS, Ghaznavi, Babur, Shaheen) have essentially been training and validation of existing capability. Hardly anything to "braced" for.

But how is this of any significance? If anything, on paper it looks to be a step backward! Unless the ISI/ISPR are deliberately pursuing a misinformation policy with the ranges of Babur, there's no new or enhanced capability here. The recent events (MLRS, Ghaznavi, Babur, Shaheen) have essentially been training and validation of existing capability. Hardly anything to "braced" for.

As I said, a lot being said for those who reads between the lines. However, in regard to your post, I can only comment that let's see because Pakistan Armed Forces would be a unique case going backward!

Range can be under reported or sacrificed for superior accuracy, stealth, maneuverability, and larger payload.

I'm well aware of that, but sacrificing range at the expense of payload and other features demonstrates deficiencies in key areas, most notably materials and propulsion. Babur is still using a turbojet with limited, if any, composites in the airframe. Ideally, a range of around 1,000km would be need for Babur to have any meaningful strategic impact in the sub-continent scenario.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom