What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

5th gen fighter project is that PAF developing is called AZM, don't you know??, and as for MALE UCAV it can easily be build with help of China, Wingloon series of UCAV

Dont need chinese help for a MALE, heck, you could make one at home. Alot of smaller countries have done them also. Ours is almost complete, if not, its complete.

5th gen fighter project is that PAF developing is called AZM, don't you know??, and as for MALE UCAV it can easily be build with help of China, Wingloon series of UCAV
Looool why do u think I asked the question and everyone....with the help of China...do u think they just give tech away.
They man who started the jf17 program is a personal friend and Chinese give nothing away. You guys think all tech if there for free from the Chinese. Try doing business with them

Looool why do u think I asked the question and everyone....with the help of China...do u think they just give tech away.
They man who started the jf17 program is a personal friend and Chinese give nothing away. You guys think all tech if there for free from the Chinese. Try doing business with them
oh bhai i am just telling you what Pakistan trying to do is put its efforts to builds weapons (i am not talking about small arms and weapons) INDIGENOUSLY, and as for your information JF-17 project is not free for Pakistan, Pakistan investment in JFT project was 500 Millions $$

What do you know that no one else knows?
Pakistan's lack of aerospace knowledge-base, material sciences centric industrial capacity ensures that Azm will remain just an on-books project for a very long time.

What we'd continue seeing is improvement in stand-off weaponry, everything else will be imported.

Pakistan's lack of aerospace knowledge-base, material sciences centric industrial capacity ensures that Azm will remain just an on-books project for a very long time.

What we'd continue seeing is improvement in stand-off weaponry, everything else will be imported.
Oh dear...
Good. Your glass will always be half empty and now I know you know nothing. Have a nice day

Content of your post reveals that you are very sure that PAF is falling behind the time line. Do you have any evidence in this regard or your assumption is based on your own inference.

Note that as per the official time line two JF-17 Block 3 will be produced by the end of year 2020 and less than two months are still left for year 2020 to end.

PAC and PAF both know and doing their best to achieve the timeline. Very soon JF-17 Block 3 will be flying over the Pakistani airspace.
We will probably see jf17 final preproduction model next march..this is per time table...i.e 8 will produced next yr

It's wonderful to see our detractors say we can't do this or we can't do that. Please, by all means keep saying that, it only drives us to go from strength to strength in our pursuit for independence in aviation technology, design and manufacturing. The word "impossible" doesn't exist in us and losing is not an option for us. Pakistan is and will continue to prevail against all odds, in-sha-Allah!!

It's wonderful to see our detractors say we can't do this or we can't do that. Please, by all means keep saying that, it only drives us to go from strength to strength in our pursuit for independence in aviation technology, design and manufacturing. The word "impossible" doesn't exist in us and losing is not an option for us. Pakistan is and will continue to prevail against all odds, in-sha-Allah!!
IN-SHA-ALLAH !!!

@Akh1112 Sir if we have the tech to build our MALE UCAV than why we are using CH-3 and renamed it as BARQ

Because its quicker to go for a pre existing design. Its the same issue with VT4 vs AK2, we can do it, we are doing it, just too slow, they are placeholders until the other systems are complete.

oh bhai i am just telling you what Pakistan trying to do is put its efforts to builds weapons (i am not talking about small arms and weapons) INDIGENOUSLY, and as for your information JF-17 project is not free for Pakistan, Pakistan investment in JFT project was 500 Millions $$
Even with the investment PAF had to fight tooth and nail to get the fighter to where it is today. I think people seem to think the Chinese to the Pakistanis is like Walmart. Go in and puck up any thing you want. People who make procurements know how difficult this is and sometimes what a struggle Pak establishment has to go through to get certain high quality stuff. Even with the JFT there have been times when PAF has gone on and threatened to use third party subsystems before the Chinese come-out with their best. And why should they? They have spent countless hours and umpteen millions making their hardware.
A

Back
Top Bottom