What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Sir what else we will have in future's aerial combat ...do you think IAF /PAF will come close to face each other in close combat (conventional dogfight)? no chance. So future is in BVRs

Relevant to the subject of thread

In our heavily congested & heavily contested airspace.."Merge" is the reality..therefore BVR Envelope and WVR Envelope to be treated equally. we should not take one example of tactical exchange as make a bench mark.

hence, Block 3 is developed to do both im best possible way available.

In our heavily congested & heavily contested airspace.."Merge" is the reality..therefore BVR Envelope and WVR Envelope to be treated equally. we should not take one example of tactical exchange as make a bench mark.

I don’t see the importance of WVR fading away anytime soon in the world.

I mean real fighter pilots merge.

Dog fighting is half of bvr. you learn how to fight the missile and radar.

In simple words addition is addition but multiplication is also addition, that is of course talking real numbers only.

The main essence of defense in the BVR fight is: speed and altitude (various physical nature).

30-40 nm distance are usually closed withing 2-3 mins. after those you are wvr. and indo pak fights will be wvr as much as they will be bvr.

The terrain will play tricks with your missiles.

I mean real fighter pilots merge.

Dog fighting is half of bvr. you learn how to fight the missile and radar.

In simple words addition is addition but multiplication is also addition, that is of course talking real numbers only.

The main essence of defense in the BVR fight is: speed and altitude (various physical nature).

30-40 nm distance are usually closed withing 2-3 mins. after those you are wvr. and indo pak fights will be wvr as much as they will be bvr.

The terrain will play tricks with your missiles.

Great Post!

Please explain also for noob like me "size" of fighter in our "WVR"environment and Beaming and Notching and it will get close real quick.

Great Post!

Please explain also for noob like me "size" of fighter in our "WVR"environment and Beaming and Notching and it will get close real quick.
Yes those are very important:rofl: NO JOKE

I think you will do a better job than me. If @StormBreaker asks than we both can give him lectures.

One thing I can say now that it gets dirty real quick and you will need to pull some Gs.

No (Nahi) (Nishta)
Nishta means (nahi hay)

good try

I dont want to get banned but if you want to know more come to the PAF new plane thread and I will try my best to answer your question.

kesa pata me pathan hu?

1.JPG

Something is becoming interesting...
Would JF-17 be equipped with a Chinese engine?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom