What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

no JF-17 was used to bomb Indian Army Installations in Indian Occupied Kashmir other then this JF-17 successfully achieved Radarlocks against upgraded Mirage 2000 [roughly equivalent to -5 Mirages] while denied their Radarlocks
Is it true that some Thunders had AESA on them for testing?

no JF-17 was used to bomb Indian Army Installations in Indian Occupied Kashmir other then this JF-17 successfully achieved Radarlocks against upgraded Mirage 2000 [roughly equivalent to -5 Mirages] while denied their Radarlocks
Thunders may also have carried jamming pods as no Indian report even mentioned existence of Thunders , just Falcons.

Thunders may also have carried jamming pods as no Indian report even mentioned existence of Thunders , just Falcons.
images.jpeg-4.jpg

India's claimed AWAC Radar pic

yh but they carried rek no?

48460658-FD2F-4183-ACC0-7ED6E5CA690B.jpeg
So block 3 will have similar hp on the chin plus canted radar aesa which like gripen extends azmith coverage beyond 180 to xxx degrees and after launch of Bvr firer can go 90 degrees perpendicular making hard for opponent to lock and still guide the bvr due to radar coverage

I was expecting two hp on chins like j-10 one for Ldp and another for jammer but I think block 3 carries internal jammer like block 52s and will not need

assumption like f-16 this new chin hp will eventually be added to older blocks as per pac video all previous blocks can be upgraded to latest variant

I am assuming during overallhaul and or based on pac requirement

90046323-012A-4F92-B70C-AFA243F3958E.jpeg
B9F3922B-6568-49A7-B3A9-32302BAD2E04.jpeg

View attachment 615208 So block 3 will have similar hp on the chin plus canted radar aesa which like gripen extends azmith coverage beyond 180 to xxx degrees and after launch of Bvr firer can go 90 degrees perpendicular making hard for opponent to lock and still guide the bvr due to radar coverage

I was expecting two hp on chins like j-10 one for Ldp and another for jammer but I think block 3 carries internal jammer like block 52s and will not need

assumption like f-16 this new chin hp will eventually be added to older blocks as per pac video all previous blocks can be upgraded to latest variant

I am assuming during overallhaul and or based on pac requirement

View attachment 615210 View attachment 615211
partner.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom