What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Exactly what im saying. Lets follow the Israelis, they let innovation thrive not take it as some sort of blasphemy. We are in a similar situation as them but instead of taking a bottom up approach we have taken a top down approach with a lack of focus on innovation.

We have experts who have constantly been rolling out military procurement strategies for pakistan which have literally been going nowhere in the last few decades. Lets focus on home grown solutions with JVs with china.

We made a perfect single engine 4th generation design with the jf-17 that can easily be expanded upon... if range/payload is issue redesign with another rd-93, if stealth is an issue hey remember we captured that stealth heli during the osama raid a decade ago ;)

Forget nukes we will never use, at this point
We made 4th Gen engine with JF17...... :o: wow.... Bro when this happened?

And USA & Russia have 4000plus warheads...... Are they stupid??? UK and France have 250 to 350 warheads.... While having few would be enough....

Nuclear warheads count is actually the menifestion of Power a country posses.... It does not mean that if we have 150 WHs we will use all of them.....

Nuclear capability development and than retaing the capability is continuous process it requires huge amount of money.

Pakistan's Nuclear program has separate budget allocation.... Its not true that it eating away resources of other militerary related projects....

Hi I just want to say Mods please delete the unrelated off topic chats then and there if mods are busy or can’t some international mods or some one with better status should perform this and with some warnings ban the members for certain time period
Any one writing false info about the project and after sometime giving verdicts why this why that
Should be banned
Thank you

What the point of adding another set hardpoint when dual rack can achieve the same objective?

The big question is can This mod for hp be added to previous blocks

F-16 block 5 and 10 never had hp on Intake and it appeared from block 15 onwards but block 5 and 10 were modified and hp on intake added so the questions is will it appear on all

I think so and per pac documentary on jf all previous block can be brought to latest variant

The big question is can This mod for hp be added to previous blocks

F-16 block 5 and 10 never had hp on Intake and it appeared from block 15 onwards but block 5 and 10 were modified and hp on intake added so the questions is will it appear on all

I think so and per pac documentary on jf all previous block can be brought to latest variant

the most cheesiest documentary ever!

If u are referring to adding HP under intake for a pod then it makes sense.

Thats a low blow mate even by your standards. I guess that since u have been shown the real worth of BS on sinodefence forum hence that is precisely why you are after tht forum.

I believe that Deino is doing a marvellous job. If he wants people to be on topic and maintain decor of the forum then its absolutely fine.

Remember no one is forcing anyone to be on this thread or to be on this or any other forum. Its a free choice and not a compulsion.

Good day
Hi,

I have sat across the table in front of pakistani officers civilian or otherwise in the US---.

If you hear them talk about procurement---you may want to commit suicide---.

Why do you think that we are so fckd up.

@WebMaster, @Irfan Baloch, @The Eagle, @waz

Another negative rating given by Deino----. It is like givinh nails to a bald headed guy---.

Can you kick this person Deino off this forum---. He is going to destroy it as he did sino def forum.

How could you people be so stupid to put this person in-charge---? Have you guys lost all your common sense---.

Did you not read his dumb comments to the guy who prints the air force magazine---?

Thats a low blow mate even by your standards. I guess that since u have been shown the real worth of BS on sinodefence forum hence that is precisely why you are after tht forum.

I believe that Deino is doing a marvellous job. If he wants people to be on topic and maintain decor of the forum then its absolutely fine.

Remember no one is forcing anyone to be on this thread or to be on this or any other forum. Its a free choice and not a compulsion.

Good day

Hi,

By the number of your posts shown on your account---you don't participate on the forum---so why are you bothered---.

Well what does the number of posts gotta do with calling a spade a spade. I aint a geaser and have other things in life to do other than sitting on my desk and increasing my post count by calling ppl names and belittling them just bcoz i can and bcoz overtime i have learned to use profanity or slang.

Sir, learn to respect ppl and hear discontent and difference of opinion. I simply disagreed with you. If you r seeing red then everyone should not be forced to wear red glasses.
Have a good day
Hi,

By the number of your posts shown on your account---you don't participate on the forum---so why are you bothered---.

Another negative rating given by Deino----. It is like givinh nails to a bald headed guy---.

Well sir may be people gonna click on that red sign on my profile and the thought shall spread? Otherwise I don't think why anyone would imagine/ bother to search for that single post? Dieno taught us how to get our message across :tup:

Hi,

I have sat across the table in front of pakistani officers civilian or otherwise in the US---.

Can you kick this person Deino off this forum---. He is going to destroy it as he did sino def forum.

How could you people be so stupid to put this person in-charge---? Have you guys lost all your common sense---.

Did you not read his dumb comments to the guy who prints the air force magazine---?
please raise this in GHQ section
these are serious allegations
you should back them up

Again another proof why I rated your post negative! ... if a personnel insult and name-calling does not justify a negative rating, what else then?

You are constantly posting off-topic, You are constantly insulting others - just like the one post I rated negative and this above too - you are constantly twisting words, You lie and even call to openly disrespect others only since you don't like their posts, nationality, age or whatever.

You seem to think you are something special, and as such rules are not for you to obey...

By the way, SDF is running fine, it only does not accept your constant rants, insults and arrogance.

And therefore I'll continue this game as long as you don't hold a minimum standard of respect.

Have a nice day,
Deino

Last edited:
Calm down guys, don't fight with each others, we are here to get knowledge from you seniors, please stay on topic and spend your energy to think positive issues.. Thanks

please raise this in GHQ section
these are serious allegations
you should back them up

If iam not mistaken he's referring to the second/third Pakistani high on Naseem hijazi scruples generation to be in control ?

Again another proof why I rated your post negative! ... if a personnel insult and name-calling does not justify a negative rating, what else then?

You are constantly posting off-topic, You are constantly insulting others - just like the one post I rated negative and this above you are constantly twisting words, lie and even call to openly disrespect others only since you don't like their posts, nationality or whatever.

You seem to think you are something special, and as such rules are not for you to obey...

By the way, SDF is running fine, it only does not accept your constant rants, insults and arrogance.

And therefore I'll continue this game as long as you don't hold a minimum standard of respect.

Have a nice day,
Deino

He is only like this after 3 to 4 glasses of honey. .

Within his day time job with white Americans he is perfectly fine

Hi,

Lol. I have the same experience as you, I insure a lot of assets of Pakistanis through CHUBB and Aliant Insurance and their mentality in asset protection along with procurement is horrendous. I wouldn’t go into much detail but I Insurance certain assets of a Pakistani Government Agency and everyday I’m surprised when I interact with them, they have no strategic long term planning and purchase useless garage sitting in a garage in the states generating me 40K+ commission a year.

One example I’ll give out of many things I insure for Pak Govt is XRay machines been sitting in warehouse last 3 years not being moved and they paying heavy premium for this.

Just for record it’s written on aN Inland Marine ISO Special Form paper which is expensive then the Basic and Broad Form.

Last edited:
Hi,

You want to squeeze juice out of a lemon that has been squeezed a long time ago---. You are looking for shame in people who are shameless---all they can say is a lack of funds---.

They have no strategy---no game plan---no tactics finding funds from somewhere---.

They are so stupid that they think that they should develop their economy and then they will have funds for all these weapons---and by saying so---they are suggesting that the world is stupid and will let them stabilize and get better off to buy weapons to start a war---.

This is the brilliant pakistan---and this is what brilliant Think Tank members suggest here---and everybody's Abbaji and Nana Ji and dada Ji and Chacha ji including Chacha Dhakkan and Mama Makhan suggest as well---.

Why is the JF17 delayed---because there was no engine---and there was no EW package as well----.

It seems all u need a spark and you just blow up against our forces. Is there anything you wana share what happend?
I have noticed few times that you are all about negative views and points. I say this to all of you who think they know it all you know nothing. It's just easy to say and down play our forces while you are playing with key board. All I can say is you guys are just mental masturbator.
I dont have to explain details but all the western countries have 100s of years knowledge experience and expertise behind them that's why they are on driving seat in all forms of life. We merely stepped in modern world. We had political leaders who were just mad dogs, no visions. If it wasn't for our armed forces we would have perished long ago. So stop this bull$hit against our forces.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom