What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Why do you all think such reports surfaced?

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/a...e-odds-against-the-elite-of-india-s-air-force

The day Pakistan admits to be using PL-15, IAF will be importing K77's and what not to counter it.

Let them remain in mystery, And when they are trying to evade an SD-10. Hit them with a PL-15. Secrecy and surprise have been PAF's weapons for years. And Defense.pk spoils the party. :D

Also, notice the time frame of these reports. We had PL-15's deployed in the first week of March. Grabbed IAF by the balls with a 100+ jets capable of launching BVR's from distances they never thought of.

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/a...e-odds-against-the-elite-of-india-s-air-force

The day Pakistan admits to be using PL-15, IAF will be importing K77's and what not to counter it.

Let them remain in mystery, And when they are trying to evade an SD-10. Hit them with a PL-15. Secrecy and surprise have been PAF's weapons for years. And Defense.pk spoils the party. :D

Also, notice the time frame of these reports. We had PL-15's deployed in the first week of March. Grabbed IAF by the balls with a 100+ jets capable of launching BVR's from distances they never thought of.
I dont think Indians are that dumb that they dont even know if we have hundreds of PL 15s. Intelligent agencies are much more than what we percieve. Also K77s range is 193 km unlike PL 15s only around 150km. Wonder whar will be the counter for PAF. PL 21 is not even ready

I dont think Indians are that dumb that they dont even know if we have hundreds of PL 15s. Intelligent agencies are much more than what we percieve. Also K77s range is 193 km unlike PL 15s only around 150km. Wonder whar will be the counter for PAF. PL 21 is not even ready

They may not be dumb. But they are living a life of uncertainty. That is for sure.

Pl-15 has range of 150 -200 km

I think the K77 you are talking about is still under development.

PL-15 has been allowed to be exported already. And PL-15E was also planned to be showed at Zhuhai Airshow-2018, but it was cancelled at the last moment.

But it is not sure that whether PAF has obtained PL-15 already.
No country releases its latest BVR to thrid country be it usa or china

So why are they not importing these even after knowing aim120c capabilities

I think they dont trust russian missles and are looking for israeli and european alternatives

Already tagged a number of people on my Multimedia Topic, but for those of you who never visit that section...

Screenshots from the video at 00:00:30.

Real or CGI?
@HRK @GriffinsRule

20200117_010016.jpg

20200117_010037.jpg

Brother @Trailer23, any chance you can get better quality screenshots of the above or a post a full clip of this particular serial number 07-101?

Back
Top Bottom