What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Why has it taken so long, almost 3 years from BII to BIII if the incrementals are so small? Does a new radar and FBW system take 3 years to validate?
Blk3 entered preliminary design exactly two years ago. Yes, it does take two years for a thorough avionics upgrade followed by prototype building.

Can I ask what difference it makes to the fighter jet performance (aerodynamics etc.) if the vertical stabiliser is more straighter (like JF-17 Block I and II) or more slanting (like JF-17B).

Thanks

Can I ask what difference it makes to the fighter jet performance (aerodynamics etc.) if the vertical stabiliser is more straighter (like JF-17 Block I and II) or more slanting (like JF-17B).

Thanks
Due to addition of equipment the weight distribution has been changed which will be balanced Buy such modifications.

Due to addition of equipment the weight distribution has been changed which will be balanced Buy such modifications.
That’s not the answer.
Take F-16 for example, their Vertical stabilizers are slanted.

F-7 which is the basis of JF-17 centre fuselage, also happens to have a slanted VS.

I would like to know this in aviation terms as well. Physics is no problem for me @messiach :-)

why is in your hint about chengdu airport there is J-20?

@messiach
Just forget the block 3... i bet we won’t see it before jan/feb now. Had they wanted it to be seen, it would have by now. Guess we will have to wait until further test flights to get a glimpse on the ‘MESSIAH’

That’s not the answer.
F-7 which is the basis of JF-17 centre fuselage, also happens to have a slanted VS.
I would like to know this in aviation terms as well. Physics is no problem for me @messiach :-)

Just forget the block 3... i bet we won’t see it before jan/feb now. Had they wanted it to be seen, it would have by now. Guess we will have to wait until further test flights to get a glimpse on the ‘MESSIAH’

This is exactly what I am asking as well.

Aerodynamics. Maneuverability.

Mera Bhai! --- agar naheen pata tau chaval marney ki kya zaroorat hey?

That’s not the answer.

i am starting to believe that flight is not about Block 3 at all. what is the secret...is it even a JF-17 look alike?

i am starting to believe that flight is not about Block 3 at all. what is the secret...is it even a JF-17 look alike?
Everyone is free to believe whatever they want to !!!

Fact will remain fact !!!

When multiple CREDIBLE sources are reporting, we can’t simply ignore. ‘Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai’

Back
Top Bottom