Thanks
Yes paf and pac job to entertain pdf members and public

Their first mission is provide joy rest is foo bar [emoji1]

Foolish assessment....:hitwall:

I wish Bk-3 will have Cockpit like
KFX, which will help Paf for Project Azm
Gareth%2BJennings.jpg

kim%2Bdoo%2Byoung.png
Without getting into trouble and what has been verified as public block III cockpit design, i will have to say that gets pretty close (again of course what is already published /or public). I think what is going to come is going to make everybody sit back in awe .

Without getting into trouble and what has been verified as public block III cockpit design, i will have to say that gets pretty close (again of course what is already published /or public). I think what is going to come is going to make everybody sit back in awe .

I can at least confirm a wide angle holographic HUD in "blk 3-B".

Last edited:
The fact that the JF17 Block III will have a widescreen display, instead of the 3 MFDs is widely known as is HMD. There has been many interviews with the ACMs where they have discussed Block III. Nothing classified there. The PL15 is the interesting piece of the puzzle as are the EW systems.

Last edited:
From one of comments I was able to deduce that video is telling us that Block-3 and F-16V are at same level. Now this is very interesting and needs to be analyzed more closely.

Three array aesa is called Jinglong or some sources say zhenglong (@LKJ86 translation plz!), is being tested on thunder already..

Such informations are not mentioned in the video.

If possible for Chinese member I would like know the summaries translation of the following video
Nothing new...

From one of comments I was able to deduce that video is telling us that Block-3 and F-16V are at same level. Now this is very interesting and needs to be analyzed more closely.
No they won't be, even if everyone here or in PAF claims so.
PAC Kamra is struggling to introduce requisite capabilities in Blk3 due to lack of funds. There is good probability that we will see few advance capabilities nascent to Jf17 fleet, but with slight compromise over the quality.

No they won't be, even if everyone here or in PAF claims so.
PAC Kamra is struggling to introduce requisite capabilities in Blk3 due to lack of funds. There is good probability that we will see few advance capabilities nascent to Jf17 fleet, but with slight compromise over the quality.

I fully agree but that's what google translate told me when I put one of the comments there. F-16V is latest offer (Except F-21 and Super Viper) by Lockheed Martin so understandably in Block-3 we cannot get there. We might reach there in Block-4 or 5. But I couldn't get that bit of "PAC Kamra struggling to introduce requisite capabilities in Block3" ... can you elaborate there a bit more. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom