What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

I fully agree but that's what google translate told me when I put one of the comments there. F-16V is latest offer (Except F-21 and Super Viper) by Lockheed Martin so understandably in Block-3 we cannot get there. We might reach there in Block-4 or 5. But I couldn't get that bit of "PAC Kamra struggling to introduce requisite capabilities in Block3" ... can you elaborate there a bit more. Thank you.
If I do, I will be in trouble.
In short, when a country suffer from economic crisis, every institution suffers as money is driving force for every project.

If I do, I will be in trouble.
In short, when a country suffer from economic crisis, every institution suffers as money is driving force for every project.

From Financial point of view it makes sense, I thought you are referring towards some technical aspects where PAC is struggling. Sometimes, I wonder our leaders. They have money to the tones of 100s of Billions on the name of youth loan and other similar politically loaded gimmicks but they always find themselves short on funds when it comes to national security.

OK ...can you tell me in what context they were using F-16V name

I can only understand that 1) 2 AESA being tested simultaneously and 2) RD-93MA engine for Block-III. F-16V was mentioned in two references as 1) to Block-III upgrades in Radar, Long Range BVRAAM, Electronics etc and 2) that PAF is also going for V upgrade (sounds like one of our threads).

From Financial point of view it makes sense, I thought you are referring towards some technical aspects where PAC is struggling. Sometimes, I wonder our leaders. They have money to the tones of 100s of Billions on the name of youth loan and other similar politically loaded gimmicks but they always find themselves short on funds when it comes to national security.

Yes population can go to hell as long as military projects get priority who cares

It’s not military progress but economic and population comes first Get the basics right

Cannot be a patriot on empty stomach
[emoji6]

Last edited:
why there is two different material green and yellow

Green part is where the fuel cells are in wing and strengthen plus current underwing harpooned while outer wing has no fuel cell plus aluminium alloy and not strengthen just enough to carry 100-120 kg light aam

The steel rods from wing joint runs till the middle of wing where fuel and underwing pylons are

Fuel Cel part have special coating and greenish Color

IMG_4419.JPG

https://alert5.com/2018/11/10/klj-7a-3-aerial-aesa-radar-has-300-fov/

Back
Top Bottom