What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Hi,

If that is what your understanding is---then it is a sorry state of affairs---.

Aesa isnot the only equalizer---.

and for this current aesa to mature and integrate---will take around 5 years plus---.

My understanding .. I dont repair cars and pretend to b air chief martial

I would take 115 aesa equipped jf over 36 rafael any day

When you gotta wait 3 more years for block 3
tenor.gif

My understanding .. I dont repair cars and pretend to b air chief martial

I would take 115 aesa equipped jf over 36 rafael any day

Hi,

So--basically this is your capability---just because the ACM said so---and you are nothing by yourself---nada---zilch---you are a nobody---no intellect---no ability---no capability---no knowledge---okay---so be it---.

Hi,

So--basically this is your capability---just because the ACM said so---and you are nothing by yourself---nada---zilch---you are a nobody---no intellect---no ability---no capability---no knowledge---okay---so be it---.
MK Sir !! In case u ever decides to give managment lessons for sales pitch and negotiation please let me know !!

Hi,

Yeah atleast i know what i m not....i m not an illetrate slave

Yeah atleast i know what i m not....i m not an illetrate slave

Hi,

If that is what you feel about yourself---it is okay with me that you are not an illiterate slave---some people are literate slaves and they don't know that---at least you know who you are---I am happy for you now---.

Air Commander Habib's words need to be dissected more carefully by fellow forumers.

He said that the JF-17 Block III would be operational (i.e. achieving IOC) in 2021, at which point the aircraft would theoretically be able to fly immediate sorties, not that the JFT Block 3 would enter initial service in 2021. I expect the JF-17 Block III to enter initial service as soon as production commences by the end of next year, followed by 1-2 years of in-service evaluation at PAF's TEF (Test & Evaluation Flight) at Minhas before achieving IOC.

This is NOT a delay or a pushback of the program but rather indications of a normal, perhaps even fast, project.

2019: First prototype rollout + maiden flight
Late 2019: Production of serial aircraft + initial induction into the PAF
2019-2021: Testing & final acceptance trials at PAF Minhas as part of the TEF
2021: IOC achieved (barring any delays/issues)

Actually there is but unfortunately we dont have money.
No 4 4.5th gen fighter jets era almost over world is moving towards 5th/6th gen jets that's why PAF is moving toward 5th gen jets skipping interim 4.5th gen jet @Tps43

No 4 4.5th gen fighter jets era almost over world is moving towards 5th/6th gen jets that's why PAF is moving toward 5th gen jets skipping interim 4.5th gen jet @Tps43
Not exactly we have huge fleet of mirages to be replaced.
But money talks man walks.

Not exactly we have huge fleet of mirages to be replaced.
But money talks man walks.
No money no isn't a problem for PAF, Pakistan is replacing mirage & f7pg to jf17 to standardise fleet and for low maintenance costs just like f35 of USAF replacing many old gen fighter jets of USAF @Tps43

Well engine has no issue..........in electronic category only........HMD is missing......
The result are good .......I know ......but not compared to sukhois and rafales.......we need to get to their level.......thats all.

Adios!
You can't compare jf (light weight) with heavies (heavy weight) jet @JohnWick

No money no isn't a problem for PAF, Pakistan is replacing mirage & f7pg to jf17 to standardise fleet and for low maintenance costs just like f35 of USAF replacing many old gen fighter jets of USAF @Tps43

You can't compare jf (light weight) with heavies (heavy weight) jet @JohnWick
I know ......but compairing cuz if we had any chance to stand against Rafale or sukhoi.....

Regards

Good discussion on an important topic. Hopefully when we get JF-17 Block III it will be able to meet requirements of the time.

Back
Top Bottom