What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

By buying J10 we also be relying on china for that. PAF thought is make your own plane so JF-17 block 3 make scene. it's not just a plane price but spare parts price be also included in it and also creation of new tactic and training will increase it's cost. Buying new plane sound good but it's pain in the ***
Absolutely but still I insist we need it now
We can put a resale clause in it as i have
mentioned in my post I won't elaborate
but we need it now not tommorow sir

Found it, the circled aircraft, supposedly a dual seater is your blk 3, for now.

Zoom in..

blk 3.jpg

i know but when you read the lines below it feels more probable that JF-17 B is mentioned there instead of JF-17 III

PAC chairman Air Marshall Ahmer Shahzad told AIN, “Production of subassemblies has already started for the first two 50 Block 3 aircraft, to be assembled next year, and will be followed by another 12 in 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024. We will assemble eight dual-seaters this year, followed by 14 in 2020, and the remaining four in 2021.
Expected appearance of block-3 will be later this year remember bro

i know but when you read the lines below it feels more probable that JF-17 B is mentioned there instead of JF-17 III

PAC chairman Air Marshall Ahmer Shahzad told AIN, “Production of subassemblies has already started for the first two 50 Block 3 aircraft, to be assembled next year, and will be followed by another 12 in 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024. We will assemble eight dual-seaters this year, followed by 14 in 2020, and the remaining four in 2021.
no one knows, and how old quote this is

are we sure its block III? considering the time show was aired i think it JF-17 B not III as block III was not finalized then

That may be an illustration on that time for possible Block-III. We haven't seen it flying at all nor any further evidence. May be we are looking at idea of Block-III being bulky & having swept back tail like Block-B. Remember that JF-17 Block-B is what JF-17 III may looks like.

That may be an illustration on that time for possible Block-III. We haven't seen it flying at all nor any further evidence. May be we are looking at idea of Block-III being bulky & having swept back tail like Block-B. Remember that JF-17 Block-B is what JF-17 III may looks like.
hmm we will see, hopefully we will see it fly sooner rather then later.

Back
Top Bottom