What's new

JF-17 B receives buy orders even before the maiden flight.

So bro before making any comment I should go and research? I am sorry if I somehow offended you :cuckoo:
No bro you don't offended me but i ask simple question to you that how will China copies those technology which it can't poses?:crazy:o_O:what:

Yeah, why not make it an airborne refueler, and a super sonic transporter, and airborne laser BMD intercepter as well? Its a two seat variant, for better flight training for in-ept non-conversion paradigm air forces.

Why PAF don't have buddy refueling capability??

The attractive thing about the B model for poor nations is rather than buying separate jet engine trainers then having more limited funds to modernise their combat fleet, the B model gets them two birds with one stone. It also means the probability of more nations choosing the FC1 has increased exponentially. Just hope PAF invests the money back to get better goodies for blk 3 and investment in kamra aviation city

Dhakka Start :lol:

C-aZaayUIAEkcq7.jpg

Nope, just missing the reverse gear, should have taken one out of 4 in Al khalid MBTs. ;)

Hi MK can you please elaborate something about the jf17b for PAF
As my understanding is we have already raised more then 2 squadrons
Do we still need dual seater or it's just for export to other countries around the globe ?
Thx

The messed up they left out rear parking sensors, cup holders, a cigarette lighter and a big arm rest,, unbelievable
Pata ni horn b lagya ha k ni.??koi confirm krlo .ye na ho gahak aye r horn na bajayy

Major design flaw. No reverse gear on Thunder
I assure you some one from the east will use your this comment in his arguments against thunder.....

Will the block 3 have HMD/HOBS capability and aesa radar ?

Hi MK can you please elaborate something about the jf17b for PAF
As my understanding is we have already raised more then 2 squadrons
Do we still need dual seater or it's just for export to other countries around the globe ?
Thx

Hi,

I think that the dual seater is a must for the Paf or any other air force---.

We have dual seater mirages---F7's F16's---?

Hi,

I think that the dual seater is a must for the Paf or any other air force---.

We have dual seater mirages---F7's F16's---?
It adds an attack role possibility on top of other benefits like training and attracting more customers.. it was long due..

Any hopes to sell JF-17B - with AESA radar - to KSA in future (TOT/No TOT)?
KSA chief of staff said clearly that KSA is studying the purchase of a big number of JF-17..most likely the Blk 3 with AESA and IRST, but he did not say whether it will be off the shelf or a JV production, There is also a strong possibility that a certain number of the JF-17B will be part of the deal..

Last edited:
Yes! One is expected to have enough common sense to not walk in a shoe store and ask for ice cream

So bro before making any comment I should go and research? :laugh: I am sorry if I somehow offended you :cuckoo:

Which plane carries enough fuel to offer it to others? and have space left to install the buddy fueling system? They have barely enough to do their own assigned tasks

Why PAF don't have buddy refueling capability??

Back
Top Bottom