What's new

JF-17 B receives buy orders even before the maiden flight.

Why did you go for russian engines and not the wonderful and cheaper chinese ones.

Because Chinese engines were not available between 2000-7 .they are available after 2010-12. Use brain My friend. Airframe bana kay usme avionics daal kay Chinese engines ka intizaar karty rehty kia ?

Counter me with facts .

That foreign customer is probably Pakistan, a partner in the program, so technically this should not be regarded as a sale.
but PAF repeated said it doesnt need B version and reason was foreign customers

Learn to ignore the trolls, they don't ask to learn, they ask sarcastically, to ridicule, to deny, to stay ignorant. Let them be. You don't have to prove anything to anyone.

I think there should be automatic reply . these people forget no country has 100% fully indigenous defence industry ( US and Russian being exceptions ) . Heck , even look at Saab Grippen . It is amalgam of US , French , UK , German and Sweden sub system but even then Swedish call it indigenous .

I think it might be Myanmar, as we have not yet delivered any of the already made single seaters to them. I think the first batch might consist of 4 A's and 2 B's and that will happen as soon as B's are ready for delivery, probably within next 4 months.

Foreign customer is not Pakistan and it is someone else. I read it somewhere that who is that but let official announcement come and we all will see that. I also read it some where which i don't remember where that they may equip with Italian goodies as well as per requirement of a customer.

Why did you go for russian engines and not the wonderful and cheaper chinese ones.
Use the common sense which you don't have Chinese relatively new in the jet engine development field, their first engine is WS-10 project was started as early as in late 90's and matured in 2008-2010 timeframe and WS-13 project was also started in a same timeframe and first flight of JF-17 was in 2005 , so how can be JF-17 could fly without any engine at that time understand you brainless twit:blah:

Are u a kid or a senior member ?
Counter me with facts .
And you are not a kid:lol:, you know eveverything about JF-17, you come here for troll:blah::hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpeg
but PAF repeated said it doesnt need B version and reason was foreign customers

J17b is promoted under the concept of combat trainer, I'm ver optimistic at its selling.

Hi,

Youngman---sorry you got banned so quick---the simple answer is that the Paf chose the best that was available to it at a given time---and that is the norm amongst many an operator.

Like Israel---they will have their own EW suite on the F35---and do their own modifications and upgrades---.

Like for the JF17---we have spanish and turkish electronics equipment as well as from china---.

Even in the automobile industry---GM had engines and transmissions bought from toyota and Isuzu for some of their small cars---Ford motor company another giant had engines transmissions from Mazda---Hyundai car company started in the world market with the blessings of engine transmissions from Mitsubishi---.

Honda motor company at one time had a complete Isuzu vehicle sold under the banner of honda----so there is nothing unusual about this arrangement in the mechanized world---.

You pick and chose the parts---ignition switches from Toyota in a chrysler---GM transmissions in german cars---and that has been going on for decades now---.

Seems like your exposure to the world has been for a very short time---. It would be better if you would use your time in understanding how nations use sharing / buying technology from different venues that best meets their needs---.

PS: I normally don't address or get involved with most indian members---but you came with a bang and left with a whimper---so I thought if you read these lines---you might learn something that might help you in understanding the issues of procurement.

Twin seater will do wonders with our Raad Missile we should be able to carry 3 of these with higher profile of the Jet

Having 2 Pilots does makes flying a bit more easier with tasks divided between crew on flying and operations

We sould get 40 (JF17-2B) models , would make a nice training + combat platform

I think the ideal way for teacher to teach student is 2 seater model. In any case the plane with 2 pilot tends to perform better on divided operation duty.

During active dog fight , two pilots have a advantage one can scout the enemy craft and other can focus on targeting threat and flying the craft

Last edited:
Twin seater will do wonders with our Raad Missile we should be able to carry 3 of these with higher profile of the Jet

Having 2 Pilots does makes flying a bit more easier with tasks divided between crew on flying and operations

PAF will induct Jf17b, but won't be in large quantity. Ally they cares is BLk3.

BLk3 with AESA is something really serious and promising.

Especially operate on the high sea, you need one more pilot to share the burden.

With jF17b in service, we can provide a complete package solution to our customer. And JF17b will individually join the trainer market as those developing country prefer those fighters can both train and combat!

Some pakistanis are seriously delusional about their capabilities. I expected a better quality of discussion in a defense forum but its the same level of blind flag waving here.

Very mature.
Why is jf17 in pakistan not outfitted with china made engines ?
Kindky explain in detail.
Cause your best friend Russia is willing to cooperate with PAF.

How about some chinese version of MIG-35 :unsure: any chance?
First bro you do research before you talk their no MIG-29 or its variants in China, so how can China build a copy of MIG-29 which doesn't poses by Chinao_O:what::o:

First bro you do research before you talk their no MIG-29 or its variants in China, so how can China build a copy of MIG-29 which doesn't poses by Chinao_O:what::o:

So bro before making any comment I should go and research? :laugh: I am sorry if I somehow offended you :cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom