What's new

JF-17 B receives buy orders even before the maiden flight.

Hi,

It is not about you only---it about this habbit of pakistanis---they walk into a crowded room and without acknowledging how far the discussion has gone---they would want to start all over without realizing and not wanting to realize that others have moved ahead---.

Secondly---they would ask a question without any head or tail to the conversation---and they will act upset if they don't get the right answer---.

Youngman---this is not a high school class---posters are not here to teach you manners of conversation---you are expected to be knowledgeable---you are expected to post relevant material---.

Hi,

Buddy refuelling can be done by a dedicated ' trailing aircraft '.

Oh please I have seen how mature and mannerable this forum is I have seen the manners of most senior members when it comes to insulting Saudi Arabia or pro saudi members ... it is just funny to see how far you guys can stretch a non issue just to quench your THARK to teach manners to someone who don't even give middle finger to you and your bullshits (another Pakistani trait which you probably forgot to mention)

Oh please I have seen how mature and mannerable this forum is I have seen the manners of most senior members when it comes to insulting Saudi Arabia or pro saudi members ... it is just funny to see how far you guys can stretch a non issue just to quench your THARK to teach manners to someone who don't even give middle finger to you and your bullshits (another Pakistani trait which you probably forgot to mention)

Hi,

All news have a flight time---some are wingless and fall on their face---and some just take off without any rhyme and reason and stay afloat for days.

I am guess but it's good possibility pg sqn no 20 which is currently running mini ocu course may replace no 18 at mm Alam and no 18 sqn may get Jf in 2017 and will be deployed to rafiqi

Again guessing

Back
Top Bottom