What's new

JF-17 at Zuhai Air Show 2010

I expressed disappointment with the routine, I did not criticize the JF-17 Thunder or compare it with the Hornet in anyway. I wanted to see what this aircraft can do but unfortunately the pilots didn't really oblige.

dear i didn,t compared it with jf-17. i am giving my view that two engines provide more power and more safety.....

can anyone please provide link to reliable source citing that the deal of selling JF-17's to Azerbaijan and Zimbabwe have been confirmed?

can anyone please provide link to reliable source citing that the deal of selling JF-17's to Azerbaijan and Zimbabwe have been confirmed?

AFZFC-1Order.jpg

I like how you said 'totally wrong' with so much authority - my favorite professor once told me 'if you're gonna BS do it with absolute confidence' .:lol:

Here is a short video in which the F/A-18 E/F pilot describes his demonstration routine in great detail - feel free to pass it on the Black Spiders.

YouTube - F-18E/F Super Hornet with 6500 pounds loadout demonstration!

"The super hornet is a true 5th generation, multiroll, multi mission aircraft".....................hmmmmmmmmmmmm......................? :blink: but a nice video nonetheless :)

I expressed disappointment with the routine, I did not criticize the JF-17 Thunder or compare it with the Hornet in anyway. I wanted to see what this aircraft can do but unfortunately the pilots didn't really oblige.

Stop complaining.

JF-17 is not any aerobatic display aircraft.

The next thing you would want is a live firing of maybe, SD-10? Eh?

Jeez.

I like how you said 'totally wrong' with so much authority - my favorite professor once told me 'if you're gonna BS do it with absolute confidence' .:lol:

Here is a short video in which the F/A-18 E/F pilot describes his demonstration routine in great detail - feel free to pass it on the Black Spiders.

YouTube - F-18E/F Super Hornet with 6500 pounds loadout demonstration!

You must have attended a total bullshit university to be so impressed by your professor

JF17 new videos in zhuhai airshow

YouTube - JF-17??.mp4

Airshow jf17 fighters into focus

YouTube - Airshow jf17 fighters into focus

Airshow: cctv reporters into the jf 17 mysterious cockpit.
YouTube - Airshow: cctv reporters into the jf 17 mysterious cockpit.

look at close range paf jf17 fighter

YouTube - look at close range paf jf17 fighter

PAF JF17 action with very high performance combat effectiveness.

YouTube - PAF JF17 action with very high performance combat effectiveness.

PAF JF17 fighters performance

YouTube - PAF JF17 fighters offensive and defensive combat capability with a considerable F16A

Last edited:
"The super hornet is a true 5th generation, multiroll, multi mission aircraft".....................hmmmmmmmmmmmm......................? :blink: but a nice video nonetheless :)

I've read literature produced by Boeing and the US Navy that refers to the F/A-18 E/F as a fifth generation fighter - may be a marketing ploy?

if i am not mistaken, the FC-1 wasnt even a 'reality' in 2004. it was on the drawing board.

Maiden flight was August 2003. So Zimbabwe would have expressed interest/commited/ordered 1 year after the maiden flight. Very normal for orders and commitments to be made based on the foreseen performance even before the real thing is there. All the Chinese would have done is show the specifications and how it will compare with the F-16 and JAS-39C.

this thread was meant for jf-17 but it has deviated to much from its purpose.. i see everything in the show here on this thread......

Back
Top Bottom