What's new

JF-17 at Zuhai Air Show 2010

101115003856be6c01e86eae26.jpg
[/IMG]

101504915.jpg
palat ke jhapanah

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

101504915.jpg
palat ke jhapatnah

They deserve far worse, their performance(Black Spider) was unimpressive to say the least. The whole purpose of a flying display is to take the aircraft to the edge of its envelope and demonstrate its handling characteristics - buzzing around in MP isn't exactly spectacular or interesting. They should have kept their eyes on the prize and not the smoking hot girl in the blue dress :disagree:.

You are totally wrong. If you have ever been to an airshow you'll know the limitations of flying in an airshow. Aircrafts have to perform within a virtual box. If they employ their full performance they will exit the box in micro seconds and the audience will have nothing to see and photographers nothing to shoot. The slow passes and turns are designed for the benefit of photographers and the audience. No airforce buys planes based on an airshow performance except maybe the IAF as they loved the SU33 doing the Cobra maneuver. It looks great in airshows or parades but has very little battle field utility.

which software u use ????
and some tips . . . . .

You will be surprised to know that I have used a really really small software for this video!!!! Picassa.
For other videos Sony Vegas Pro 9, Ulead Video Studio, and windows movie maker were used!

You are totally wrong. If you have ever been to an airshow you'll know the limitations of flying in an airshow. Aircrafts have to perform within a virtual box. If they employ their full performance they will exit the box in micro seconds and the audience will have nothing to see and photographers nothing to shoot. The slow passes and turns are designed for the benefit of photographers and the audience. No airforce buys planes based on an airshow performance except maybe the IAF as they loved the SU33 doing the Cobra maneuver. It looks great in airshows or parades but has very little battle field utility.

I like how you said 'totally wrong' with so much authority - my favorite professor once told me 'if you're gonna BS do it with absolute confidence' .:lol:

Here is a short video in which the F/A-18 E/F pilot describes his demonstration routine in great detail - feel free to pass it on the Black Spiders.

YouTube - F-18E/F Super Hornet with 6500 pounds loadout demonstration!

^^ what has it become? some sort of **** measuring contest?

^^ what has it become? some sort of **** measuring contest?

Well i think air shows are arranged to attract costumers so in my view makers showing their full potential to attract customer..

Well i think air shows are arranged to attract costumers so in my view makers showing their full potential to attract customer..

well thats alright, but how can ppl start to compare a new plane which is couple of years old to a 30 years old plane?

i think sm one from France kum America is jealous :angel:

well two engines do matter...............

I expressed disappointment with the routine, I did not criticize the JF-17 Thunder or compare it with the Hornet in anyway. I wanted to see what this aircraft can do but unfortunately the pilots didn't really oblige.

Back
Top Bottom