What's new

JF-17 at Zuhai Air Show 2010

13607511_31n.jpg
13607511_41n.jpg
13607511_61n.jpg
13607511_71n.jpg

Airshow amateurs at work..
The display was fine..but did now show any of the crisp airshow routines.. rather a hodgepodge of expected combat maneuvers.
Still.. look at those vortices..
I haven't seen any this thick except on the hornet.

Good Quality Video: Clear

JF-17 Thundering in the sky

YouTube - ??????? JF-17 ?? Pakistan Air Force Air Show china 2010
:china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china: :pakistan:

The best video out of Zhuhai so far.

It seems the problem was not in JF-17 performing, rather the unavailability of good, trained cameramen who could shoot good quality video of the demonstration as done in western air shows. This is something which was lacking in the previous Zhuhai air show too and this one also. Pictures are awesome, but videos are not upto the standard.

China needs improvement in this section, they need to deploy good cameramen who can capture the beauty of aircraft demonstrations.

Airshow amateurs at work..
The display was fine..but did now show any of the crisp airshow routines.. rather a hodgepodge of expected combat maneuvers.
Still.. look at those vortices..
I haven't seen any this thick except on the hornet

you are absolutely right man. if u compare the length of both vortices, Jf-17 got longer then hornet. but defiantly of no use :P
But looked awesome.:taz:

in addition, they could do a Super Sonic flight or couple of more vertical loops or a tighter Cuban Eight.

well some what a gud Start have to go a long way :pakistan::china:

Good Quality Video: Clear

JF-17 Thundering in the sky

YouTube - ??????? JF-17 ?? Pakistan Air Force Air Show china 2010
:china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china: :pakistan:

Okay this was one of the better videos of JFTs.. I wish Chinese Media had done still better arrangements in capturing the Videos for Broadcasting as all the videos shown before and which were from Chiense Television Channels were actually flimsy and professionalism.

Also there were no Cameras mounted high enough to let the world see this bird at the normal angle of site. But never mind.. JFT and its pilots did good job.. still better could have been done but its not any short of compliment-able performance. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom