What's new

JEWS ARE ORIGINALLY HINDU BRAHMINS : Hindu Defence League

The Torah was written 1000's of years before Quran was written..It gives very detailed and precise details of lives and events of various Jewish patriarchs, including Abraham.

Prophet Abraham was not Jew but Hebrew.

Between Prophet Musa and ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon them both) there were one thousand and seven hundred years and between Eesa ibn Maryam and Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon them both) six hundred years.

1700 + 600 = 2300 years

Prophet Abraham was not Jew but Hebrew.

Between Prophet Musa and ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon them both) there were one thousand and seven hundred years and between Eesa ibn Maryam and Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon them both) six hundred years.

1700 + 600 = 2300 years
Yeah.. Thats what I said, Torah was written 1000's of years before Mohammed.
BTW.. How did you arrive at the 1,700 years time interval from Moses to Jesus? The only source I'm aware of is Jewish texts..

Yeah.. Thats what I said, Torah was written 1000's of years before Mohammed.
BTW.. How did you arrive at the 1,700 years time interval from Moses to Jesus? The only source I'm aware of is Jewish texts..

Prophet Muhammed Pbuh preached the religion of Prophet Abraham and all those Prophets about whom its mentioned in Taurat, Zabur and Injeel are Middle Eastern people who are close to Indian tribes.

In that case whole world has one origin. So all are same

According to the religions all are having same origins but there are certain powers who see in terms of races.

Prophets have been sent to tribes, clans and nations but the message was the same.

so now a random tweet by a god forsaken group is enough as source for discussion @Irfan Baloch !
if it helps to pass time then so be it

Germany has had Jews for centuries---- a fact
Aryans were Germanic in origin----------- a fact
Aryans travelled into sub continent , kicked some local arses and eventually become Hindus--- another fact

(German) Jews = (German) Aryans
German (Aryans) = Indian (Aryans)

after substitution

if Germans = Aryans = Hindus
then Jews = Hindus

Last edited:
if it helps to pass time then so be it

Germany has had Jews for centuries---- a fact
Aryans were Germanic in origin----------- a fact
Aryans travelled into sub continent , kicked some local arses and eventually become Hindus--- another fact

(German) Jews = (German) Aryans
German (Aryans) = Indian (Aryans)

after substitution

if Aryans = Hindus
then Jews = Hindus

Judaism is a religion and anyone can be a follower of Judaism. But the founders of Abrahimic religion were from Middle Eastern Tribes Be it Prophet Ibrahim, Prophet Ishaq, Prophet Ismail, Prophet Musa, Prophet Dawud, Prophet Sulaiman, Prophet Isa and Prophet Muhammed Pbuh.

And these Prophets were closer to Rig Vedas people who were from Indian Tribes.

Port of Mumbai , India to Port of Umm Qasr, Iraq: 1847 nautical miles
Port of Mumbai , India to Port of Muscat, Oman: 982 nautical miles

Last edited:
Judaism is a religion and anyone can be a follower of Judaism. But the founders of Abrahimic religion were from Middle Eastern Tribes Be it Prophet Ibrahim, Prophet Ishaq, Prophet Ismail, Prophet Musa, Prophet Dawud, Prophet Sulaiman, Prophet Isa and Prophet Muhammed Pbuh.

And these Prophets were closer to Rig Vedas people who were from Indian Tribes.

this is why my Grand mother used to say, out of over 124,000 Prophets & Messengers of the Abrahamic faith there are chances that some of the Hindu Dieties might have been one of them too your map seems to support that suggestion.

my respect to all faiths and all religions and also non believers of any faith as well.

this is why my Grand mother used to say, out of over 124,000 Prophets & Messengers of the Abrahamic faith there are chances that some of the Hindu Dieties might have been one of them too your map seems to support that suggestion.

my respect to all faiths and all religions and also non believers of any faith as well.

If you read Quran Verses related to Prophet Ibrahim Pbuh then all those clearly point out towards the Indian tribes and Prophet Ibrahim pbuh was from the Indian Tribes.

See there lips and noses..no Arab looks like them.
Bro, i seen a lot of Arabs, they don't look like what you see in Movies.The white arabs etc. tend to be from Morocco,Tunisia,Lebanon etc.
Intermixing with Caucasians a lot during their time, made them somewhat white looking, but Arabs are Tanned or Pecan coloured.

Bro, i seen a lot of Arabs, they don't look like what you see in Movies.The white arabs etc. tend to be from Morocco,Tunisia,Lebanon etc.
Intermixing with Caucasians a lot during their time, made them somewhat white looking, but Arabs are Tanned or Pecan coloured.

The delegates from the United Arab Emirates were in attendance at the Jenadrivah Heritage & Culture Festival in Riyadh, the Saudi capital

article-2295170-18C0A2C4000005DC-150_964x500.jpg

article-2295170-18C2D45C000005DC-616_964x675.jpg

Hence jews must immediately leave palestine. And build a home country in india.

We will help jews invading india and in helping them take their land back from hindus.

Back
Top Bottom