What's new

'Jeeway Pakistan' slogans chanted in anti-India rally in held Kashmir

Kashmir is not disputed. Can you show any sources where India said Kashmir is disputed?

India doesn't recognize UN resolution and no where in Shimla Agreement, Kashmir is mentioned as disputed. You can check.
who are u ... indian PM Nehru took this matter to UN and ask world to solve this Issue.
Un is not doing so Kashmiries are going to do it themselves.. i wont be surprise if they spread it to other part of india then what happend..

Moral of the whole pdf forum..." u cant make someone understand when he knows hes wrong" means people of pakistan know everything from kashmir to past war but they just shows indian the opposite so cant make them to accept bcoz they know the truth...

It was their choice to move to Hindu endia.. you cant stop sikhs to move to Australia, canada, uk do you even know how many gujraties are in Aus and Us.. what exactily you talking about .. there are almost 20 million bharti lives in foreign land.. mostly are hindus so you think its cuz of your RSS and Bajrandal or Army...
Kashmiries are staying in their Valley... mean they want to stay and be Part of Pakistan.. you cant stop that slogan.. did you try?
When the statement says "its dirty pig" the subject here is pig not dirty.

What did i write in my post and what are you replying

What logic is this? :o:

I was partially supporting the guy I quoted.

Can you answer? Why only the 'supporters' of Gelaani are waving the flags and not the ordinary Kashmiri. Everyone knows that Gelaani is a sponsored by Pakistan.

Now regarding RAW, Indian home minister has asked Pakistan for the proof of RAW involvement and no response from your government.

Baloch Nationalists asking for their rights- India should take greater heed.
go head.. try .. population, religion, desputed area called by UN..seprate land from india. Kashmiries are not in even indian govenment jobs forget about army... where Bloch are more Pakistanies and protecting Pakistan then ever..
Please try to spend money like a mad nation , they take money from you and eliminate you and your intrests.. :)

Not enough and not satisfying.

We are already in a state of war, we need more human resource in our own territory than outside right now. The response they will start slowly, otherwise this will lead to full fledge proxy war which is not good for us either.

who are u ... indian PM Nehru took this matter to UN and ask world to solve this Issue.
Un is not doing so Kashmiries are going to do it themselves.. i wont be surprise if they spread it to other part of india then what happend..

What do you mean by 'who are you'. I am 110% Indian. You can ask the mods to check my IP and my location.

UN is redundant the day Pakistan lost East Pakistan and was made to sign the Shimla agreement in exchange for 90000 Pakistani solders

Can you answer? Why only the 'supporters' of Gelaani are waving the flags and not the ordinary Kashmiri. Everyone knows that Gelaani is a sponsored by Pakistan.

Now regarding RAW, Indian home minister has asked Pakistan for the proof of RAW involvement and no response from your government.
it doesnt matter who wave flag question is people are still there and you can clearly hear them saying they want to be with Pak..
i thnk indian sud say that there are Huge speakers on background where they playing these slogans.
Pakistan is supporting Kashmir but this is indignious movement..

Kashmir is not disputed. Can you show any sources where India said Kashmir is disputed?

India doesn't recognize UN resolution and no where in Shimla Agreement, Kashmir is mentioned as disputed. You can check.

According to your own Simla Agreement, Kashmir is disputed. It says, all issues will be solved bilaterally. That means your government considers it as a disputed territory.

So Gilani and his supporters are not Kashmiris?

And I don't get the logic of asking for proofs on fora and media, I mean come on these are not like text books that we can share at every forum no big deal.

We are already in a state of war, we need more human resource in our own territory than outside right now. The response they will start slowly, otherwise this will lead to full fledge proxy war which is not good for us either.

If you ask me Kashmir should be a cover only for what we really do inside original genuine India. Our involvement should only reflect in Kashmir that too as diplomatic and political support rest it should be untraceable to us and should not be limited to IOK only.

U better kick ur butt face sick indian
:-),it seems you are too week hearted when it comes to,discussing seriuos issues with fact.dont get personal,ask the biggest pakistani trolls,you wont be able to take it :-)

Back
Top Bottom