What's new

'Jeeway Pakistan' slogans chanted in anti-India rally in held Kashmir

279718_74202987.jpg
we should barrel bomb these people.

it doesnt matter who wave flag question is people are still there and you can clearly hear them saying they want to be with Pak..
i thnk indian sud say that there are Huge speakers on background where they playing these slogans.
Pakistan is supporting Kashmir but this is indignious movement..

It does matter, because would you agree if a BLA militants want independent Baluchistan? There is always a minority who have different ideas, but majority should prevail.

we should barrel bomb these people.
And we will barrel bomb ur indian faces

:-),it seems you are too week hearted when it comes to,discussing seriuos issues with fact.dont get personal,ask the biggest pakistani trolls,you wont be able to take it :-)
U are a cheap nation who cant do beyond bring sick words in discussion. Noone bother with scum like u. Buzz off

According to your own Simla Agreement, Kashmir is disputed. It says, all issues will be solved bilaterally. That means your government considers it as a disputed territory.

It doesn't say Kashmir is disputed. In fact there is no mention of Kashmir in Shimla Agreement. You can check. And as you mentioned 'all issues will be solved bilaterally' meaning UN resolutions which are multilateral agreement have lapsed and would not be applicable between India and Pakistan.

If you ask me Kashmir should be a cover only for what we really do inside original genuine India. Our involvement should only reflect in Kashmir that too as diplomatic and political support rest it should be untraceable to us and should not be limited to IOK only.

Before 2000 the policy was that what you just said. But then our great leaders and general were in conflict of power grabbing and then came an uninvited war. So most of our resources are going into a stupid war inside our territory. Just need to have little more patience till this havoc inside country is over.

Doing one more Kargil with complete military undertaking is also not a bad option to give a surprize.

You have been doing exactly that since partition
LOL, I wish.. secular India is too pc and been handling these jihadi scumbags with kid gloves.

I say we learn from our Israeli brothers and start demolishing these people's houses and shoot at sight anyone waving ISIS, al qaeda or Pakistan flags.

So Gilani and his supporters are not Kashmiris?

And I don't get the logic of asking for proofs on fora and media, I mean come on these are not like text books that we can share at every forum no big deal.

If you ask me Kashmir should be a cover only for what we really do inside original genuine India. Our involvement should only reflect in Kashmir that too as diplomatic and political support rest it should be untraceable to us and should not be limited to IOK only.

I did not say Gelaani is not a Kashmir. He is just misguided an Indian.He is already 90 years old, hope sense will prevail in him.

It doesn't say Kashmir is disputed. In fact there is no mention of Kashmir in Shimla Agreement. You can check. And as you mentioned 'all issues will be solved bilaterally' meaning UN resolutions which are multilateral agreement have lapsed and would not be applicable between India and Pakistan.

what is this then? Samosa Jalebi?

ii) In Jammu and Kashmir, the line of control resulting from the ceasefire of December 17, 1971, shall be respected by both sides without prejudice to the recognized position of either side. Neither side shall seek to alter it unilaterally, irrespective of mutual differences and legal interpretations. Both sides further undertake to refrain from the threat or the use of force in violation of this line.

Simla Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neither side shall seek to alter it unilaterally , which means through some solution or some accord or some agreement they can change or cross the LOC. Hence DISPUTED

I did not say Gelaani is not a Kashmir. He is just misguided an Indian.He is already 90 years old, hope sense will prevail in him.

Only one come on......................................... this forum is full of you guys. :D

May be he is not Indian. :what:

LOL, I wish.. secular India is too pc and been handling these jihadi scumbags with kid gloves.

I say we learn from our Israeli brothers and start demolishing these people's houses and shoot at sight anyone waving ISIS, al qaeda or Pakistan flags.
Mass graves,rapes,abduction of youth that is secular india for you

Back
Top Bottom