What's new

Jawan dies, 4 others injured in Pak shelling in Naushera

Only Indian media in its propaganda campaign reported that. Pakistan never claimed anything like this. Control your amusement since it is based on bogus Indian media reports.

Here I am not quoting any Indian media reports rather than a quoting few blabbermouths on this forum. They have been outstanding in their blabbering in soldiers experienced in Zarb-e-azb has been inducted to LoC. Request you to look at their blabbering.

We all know the way your country forced its own nation in buying lies of surgical strikes.

Pakistan cannot accept that it happened. Because the day it accepts, you will be caught with your pants down for harbouring terrorists. :lol:

Thus, this gives India room for doing it again, because NOW WE KNOW, Pakistan will not go to UN or do anything ;)

Except for Ceasefire violation :)

Pakistan cannot accept that it happened. Because the day it accepts, you will be caught with your pants down for harbouring terrorists. :lol:

Thus, this gives India room for doing it again, because NOW WE KNOW, Pakistan will not go to UN or do anything ;)

Also there so called nuclear bluff.

Also there so called nuclear bluff.

Pakistan has no will to use it. And even after India does surgical strikes again, they will resort to cease fire violations. That is the max. Rather there was panic in Islamabad, since they scrambled their F-16 ;)

I can show you chat with my Pakistani friend, she was telling me that she will leave to London in next two days if this continues and so her rest of the family members. That was the scenario there. Because she asked her cousin in the army, and they were on vigil , and said.. there is something going on from Indian side, but Pak army doesn't know what India is upto .. :D

India has very well maintained the level of escalation to cease fire violation, even after crossing LOC and doing surgical strike in Pakistani occupied Kashmir.

After Indian Army retaliated, the Pak army called UN to show , how Indian army killed the civilians. Because they want to prove that Indian army is hitting civilians on pakistani side. LOL!

Where as Indian army had already asked civilians in our area from Border areas to move. Hence UN might have noticed the negligence by the Pak army for not evacuating the people.

Last edited:

Pakistan can't accept surgical strike drama because it never happened. It is pretty simple logic. You can accept something only when it exists.

AS for UN. We would go anywhere we want to. I don't know what delusions your country sells you in India but that is the case as of now. Pakistan would keep doing whatever it wants to.

Here I am not quoting any Indian media reports rather than a quoting few blabbermouths on this forum. They have been outstanding in their blabbering in soldiers experienced in Zarb-e-azb has been inducted to LoC. Request you to look at their blabbering.

There is no official source that said Pakistan is sending troops from SWA to LOC. Our present strength troops on LOC are enough to give India a beating in case of any aggression. They have seen similar ceasefire violations for past few years and this isn't something new for them.

Pakistan can't accept surgical strike drama because it never happened. It is pretty simple logic. You can accept something only when it exists.

AS for UN. We would go anywhere we want to. I don't know what delusions your country sells you in India but that is the case as of now. Pakistan would keep doing whatever it wants to.

For the first time Pakistan is denying that India did not illegally cross over the LOC. But then you boast about having proof of Indian involvement in Balochistan.

You guys contradict your own self a lot.!!!

Good, keep it up with that, as I repeat ''Now even if we do world will not believe you!! India has created space do to anything thing across LOC without being pointed out ''

For the first time Pakistan is denying that India did not illegally cross over the LOC. But then you boast about having proof of Indian involvement in Balochistan

You guys contradict your own self a lot.!!!

Balochistan and LOC are two different things. Comparing apples and oranges won't prove a drama to be real.

Balochistan and LOC are two different things. Comparing apples and oranges won't prove a drama to be real.

I repeat

Now if India does it again, you cannot say oh India crossed LOC illegally because no one would believe you. This is what we wanted and your Islamabad got trapped.

I repeat

Now if India does it again, you cannot say oh India crossed LOC illegally because no one would believe you. This is what we wanted and your Islamabad got trapped.

Whatever India would do would get appropriate response. Just like this time.

Whatever India would do would get appropriate response. Just like this time.

which reaction? You dare not to cross LOC in uniforms and rather send your soldiers in salwar kameez just to prove a point that pak army is not involved.. is that your reaction? Cowardly action!

There is no official source that said Pakistan is sending troops from SWA to LOC. Our present strength troops on LOC are enough to give India a beating in case of any aggression. They have seen similar ceasefire violations for past few years and this isn't something new for them.

You got to be kidding Areesh or there is comprehension problem? Can you please specify where I have quoted so called "Official sources"? I am well aware of official confirmation coming from pakistan's side. All I am saying is that few fellow forum members who has been quite a blabbermouth on this one.

What goes on LoC from both the ends, if it comes out in the open many on this forum will chicken out for sure.

Did I denied that there were no death of soldiers? India has been quite open when it comes to accepting its casualties and it is reported as and when it happens.
On the other hand it is quite amusing to see that when an operation zarb-e-azab is still under way you are moving your soldiers from that front to another. Doesn't it means that you guys lack experienced soldiers or your training is not up to the mark which forces you to use the same set soldiers on two fronts thereby diluting your resolve at both fronts?

Running a anti-terrorism operation (Zarb-e-azb) should not be considered as a battle worthy, this mistake unfortunately both the sides are making (India as well as Pakistan)? I hope this is not the case with the uniformed ones on both sides of the border but rather to rabble rousing cheerleaders on this forum.

It is quite sickening to see that many of the forum contributors here cheer on the death of person who is simple doing his duty. That death of the soldier no matter is in Khaki's or olive greens should matter and many should see madness in celebrating the death or cheering of it on this forum.

This shows you're a layman who has no idea about how a military operates and what is the concept of COIN or what is low intensity conflict or any thing about the presently prevelent assymetric threat environment. I will answer your querry in parts.

1) Military units are rotated after certain time , not kept at a single place throughout their lives, it is stupidity to even assume that. They are rotated not only to LOC but other parts throughout the country and viceversa. This is common in every military including yours.

2) If troops are inexperienced why do Jordanians, Saudis, Iraqis, Nigerians and Srilankans send their troops to be trained at our Counter Terrorism Training centers. Or why do Americans, Russians or the Chinese train with us. The concept is to share the experience of real time warfare , since these countries experience similar situations i.e asymmetric threats.

3) Now lets see if Zarb-e-Azb qualifies which according to you it doesn't. Right across the border in Afghanistan , 28 country coalition of one of the world's most powerful militaries have failed to counter the growing insurgency since last 17 years. If assymetric warfare wasn't considered a serious threat in today's environment then Americans would have won in Afghanistan, there would have been no IS in Iraq or Syria and Russians and Americans wouldn't have been fighting in Middle East. These wars have costed thousands of lives for militaries of great powers and are the biggest challenge for today's world. Pakistan has defeated and pushed Uzbeks (IMU), TTP (part of which merged into IS in Afghanistan) across the border, thereby ensuring a full throttled Control, Hold and Build strategy. Major operations are over, now people are being rehabilitated and reconstruction is in full swing. It is the only country in the region perhaps other than Srilanka to have successfully defeated an insurgency. Your view of today's threat environment is absolutely naive. As a student of International relations I can tell you, had you been one, the way you dismissed the importance and experience of Post-Modern warfare, you would fail in the most basic test.

4) Human life no matter of which country is important. As I said again, in statecraft and the games nations play with each other , militaries and soliders are used as instruments of power projection. It is realpolitik which governs the relations, morality takes a back seat , these are different from induvidual one on one relations. While my sympathies are with families of those who lost their lives, national interests tend to be supreme. For that Pakistan resorts to reciprocity principle and that is what we are seeing at LOC.

Last edited:
which reaction? You dare not to cross LOC in uniforms and rather send your soldiers in salwar kameez just to prove a point that pak army is not involved.. is that your reaction? Cowardly action!

Whatever. WE would do whatever is needed and whatever is feasible for us.

So you agree now we did surgical strike across LOC and now you are gicing us appropriate responce this time.

I accept you tried to be an aggressor and got a good beating for that.

You got to be kidding Areesh or there is comprehension problem? Can you please specify where I have quoted so called "Official sources"? I am well aware of official confirmation coming from pakistan's side. All I am saying is that few fellow forum members who has been quite a blabbermouth on this one.

What goes on LoC from both the ends, if it comes out in the open many on this forum will chicken out for sure.

That's what I said. No source of this forum is credible enough to comment on recent situation or capabilities of Pak army.

Your comments should be base on official sources and not some random guy on this forum.

Whatever. WE would do whatever is needed and whatever is feasible for us.

This is we proved that you are sending tangos into Kashmir and disrupt the local system, because this is feasible to you.

And India is hunting the launchpads from where these tangos are being launched by Pakistan army, because whole world is against tangos and global war on terror is actually now started in Pakistan. There fore deniability is the only option at Islamabad's disposal as Islamabad does not want to be seen as terrorist state!

And this is why Pak army called media to show that India is hitting the civilians which was 3 weeks later when cease fire violations were at peak. But that wouldnt help because point was already proven 3 weeks earlier that ..

Pakistan Army has tendency to hit Indian soldiers where as Indian soldiers are only targetting terrorists in Pakistan!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom