What's new

Jawan dies, 4 others injured in Pak shelling in Naushera

The one who operated in the surgery , he has all the tale tell signs & evidence of the surgery on his body . The doctor need not tell him of his surgery.:-)

Where did you got this mystery figure 18 ?? May we know ?? LOL
Who?

Yaar yeh OBL OBL na karo. OBl has nothing to do with India. It was between Pakistan and USA and both don't give a f*ck to what India says on OBL.

Set hai??

Ab proof lao.
Leave OBL , AK Khan? , which your country asking other countries to give proof against khan. In shot you are telling the world that you dont know what going inside your country. and you cant find proof.

When u cant find proof againt AK khan , then how you will find proof against Strike???? Simple logic is this.?

Last edited:
Just like you continued receiving US aid after Bhopal and allowing all the Americans responsible to run away. lol.

According to my information, at least 1 of the indIan soldier was taken out by a regular, armed with an Accuracy International rifle at more than 1200 metres.

One shot, one kill. The Indians are terrified. The radio traffic has the Indians afraid to pop their heads out of their posts and fox holes.

I know of at least one occasion, where one of our snipers risked his life to mercy kill a terribly wounded indian soldier screaming for his mother.

A terrible business, but our forces are taking a terrible account of the enemy in a cold and professional manner.
In bhopal , he was not plan engineer , technically he is not mail responsible guy, Engineer running the plants are.

moreover their many ex where US killing inside pak and walk your as state guest .

As per my information. Your Rogers are killed like anything , they started sending SOS to army.

Lol your singer heard the voice from 1 km ....your snipers are super human...wow kool, wonder till now why havent you taken Siachin and Kashmir?

Many Pak Post , observation post destroyed...many killed, like kargil, u can hide it...

Last edited:
In bhopal , he was not plan engineer , technically he is not mail responsible guy, Engineer running the plants are.

moreover their many ex where US killing inside pak and walk your as state guest .

As per my information. Your Rogers are killed like anything , they started sending SOS to army.

Lol your singer heard the voice from 1 km ....your snipers are super human...wow kool, wonder till now why havent you taken Siachin and Kashmir?

Many Pak Post , observation post destroyed...many killed, unlike kargil, u can hide it...

You need to speak English.

lol so USA is allowed to do anything inside your country?

Never said that. May be troll inside you imagine things like that.

I said something obvious that OBL is between USA and Pakistan while you bharatis keep bringing your monkey as$ in between. Never said what you said in your post. May be frustration with this latest thrashing made you assume things for Pakistan.

for how much money you took for US Apache gunships killing 26 soldiers?

And for what price you sold Chandu Chohan to Pakistan that you are not even demanding him back and have totally forgotten him??

I hope the price was good. Poor chandu and her grand mother deserve that.

Leave OBL , AK Khan? , which your country asking other countries to give proof against khan. In shot you are telling the world that you dont know what going inside your country. and you cant find proof.

When u cant find proof againt AK khan , then how you will find proof against Strike???? Simple logic is this.?

OBL and AK khan are different topics. I can also bring a lot of topics from India to divert the thread like you.

But still what proof you have for surgical strike drama or should we take this declaration of Indian soldiers death in installments as some sort of proof?

Its happening day and night only thing is your army/ISPR is keeping you in dark.

Happening day and night? Yes we know about the firing across LOC.

If they are keeping it in the dark, IA can show it to the world. So far it looks bad for India, in worldwide perspective.

OBL and AK khan are different topics. I can also bring a lot of topics from India to divert the thread like you.

But still what proof you have for surgical strike drama or should we take this declaration of Indian soldiers death in installments as some sort of proof?

No different topic , These topic tell you your proof gathering capability.... isnt? When you cant gather proof against them , how can u gather proof against Insian Surgical Strike? do you have capability of gather proof at all?

Remember kargil, your soldiers died , still PAK didnt acknowledge their fallen dead ones...check your new paper during kargil and see how many news paper reported PAK soldiers getting killed.

Lies and Deception is best you are in. Their are many proofs, which required no proofs to show mirror to you on PAk soldiers getting killed.

As per my information. Your Rangers are killed like anything , they started sending SOS to army.

Lol your sinper heard the voice from 1 km ....your snipers are super human...wow kool, wonder till now why havent you taken Siachin and Kashmir?

Many Pak Post , observation post destroyed...many killed, unlike kargil, u can hide it...

You need to speak English.
Auto Correct and Java errors on PDF Website ....is need to be blamed....

Just like you continued receiving US aid after Bhopal and allowing all the Americans responsible to run away. lol.

According to my information, at least 1 of the indIan soldier was taken out by a regular, armed with an Accuracy International rifle at more than 1200 metres.

One shot, one kill. The Indians are terrified. The radio traffic has the Indians afraid to pop their heads out of their posts and fox holes.

I know of at least one occasion, where one of our snipers risked his life to mercy kill a terribly wounded indian soldier screaming for his mother.

A terrible business, but our forces are taking a terrible account of the enemy in a cold and professional manner.

With this amazing capability of Pakistani Sniper even the world is astonished not only that they can see through the sniper scope but also hear the soldier on other side. Amazing talent man, simple amazing.

With this amazing capability of Pakistani Sniper even the world is astonished not only that they can see through the sniper scope but also hear the soldier on other side. Amazing talent man, simple amazing.

Your own media confirmed these sniper kills and cross border raids by Pakistan last week, more have happened since then. Pakistani units at LOC are battlehardened with real time war experience from Zarb-e-Azb, thus you see these kills are making people on your side so shocked that you guys are re branding normal Pak army troops as SSG soldiers.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...etting-indian-soldiers-along-loc-1533561.html

Just for my knowledge how many Indian soldiers have been killed so far since last month..???

Your own media confirmed these sniper kills and cross border raids by Pakistan last week, more have happened since then. Pakistani units at LOC are battlehardened with real time war experience from Zarb-e-Azb, thus you see these kills are making people on your side so shocked that you guys are re branding normal Pak army troops as SSG soldiers.

Did I denied that there were no death of soldiers? India has been quite open when it comes to accepting its casualties and it is reported as and when it happens.
On the other hand it is quite amusing to see that when an operation zarb-e-azab is still under way you are moving your soldiers from that front to another. Doesn't it means that you guys lack experienced soldiers or your training is not up to the mark which forces you to use the same set soldiers on two fronts thereby diluting your resolve at both fronts?

Running a anti-terrorism operation (Zarb-e-azb) should not be considered as a battle worthy, this mistake unfortunately both the sides are making (India as well as Pakistan)? I hope this is not the case with the uniformed ones on both sides of the border but rather to rabble rousing cheerleaders on this forum.

It is quite sickening to see that many of the forum contributors here cheer on the death of person who is simple doing his duty. That death of the soldier no matter is in Khaki's or olive greens should matter and many should see madness in celebrating the death or cheering of it on this forum.

Happening day and night? Yes we know about the firing across LOC.

If they are keeping it in the dark, IA can show it to the world. So far it looks bad for India, in worldwide perspective.

The show is on for Indian Army at LOC, they are not proof gathering organisation and we dont want to give any proof to anybody.

Worlds know India and Pakistan perspective and propaganda very well.Welcome to President Donald Trump.

No different topic , These topic tell you your proof gathering capability.... isnt? When you cant gather proof against them , how can u gather proof against Insian Surgical Strike? do you have capability of gather proof at all?

Remember kargil, your soldiers died , still PAK didnt acknowledge their fallen dead ones...check your new paper during kargil and see how many news paper reported PAK soldiers getting killed.

Lies and Deception is best you are in. Their are many proofs, which required no proofs to show mirror to you on PAk soldiers getting killed.

There is no proof of Pakistani soldiers death. In today's 21st century it is near impossible to hide deaths if they exist. You can beg to me. You can plead to me. But still I won't accept your claims of Pakistani soldiers death since they simply didn't happen. At least I have and you have no proof for them. You can keep running to Kargil or OBL or Kabaddi world cup but still the fact is that there is no proof of your claims.

And you guys are the biggest liars in the world. We all know the way your country forced its own nation in buying lies of surgical strikes.

On the other hand it is quite amusing to see that when an operation zarb-e-azab is still under way you are moving your soldiers from that front to another.

Only Indian media in its propaganda campaign reported that. Pakistan never claimed anything like this. Control your amusement since it is based on bogus Indian media reports.

Cw9Df-8UQAASK4G.jpg

#ArmyCdrNC & All Ranks #Salute the supreme sacrifice of Hav Satnam Singh & offer condolences to the family of the Martyr .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom