What's new

Jawan dies, 4 others injured in Pak shelling in Naushera

Your Quaide jinnah's daughter rejected future Pak PM post to marry an Indian in her youth, . If I bring out truth you won't be able to handle the truth... Probably I will get banned... I can furnish list of high profile Pakistani women marrying Indians for love... I would be happy to destroy your ego

Here is our army's superiority...

Grow up kid what are you, 12 years old. Here's your dummy you got school tomorrow go back to sleep.

i believe it because it is more sensible to believe a special forces major's statement during a seminar in jordhan than your propaganda ISPR which is noting but a facing propaganda spreading media.

Special forces general is part of the same organization that ISPR is part of?? He is not part of some independent organization.

Picking and choosing statements from the same organization. Typical bharati troll. No wonder you were banned when BBC report was published.

did even read that article once?? at least once!!?? pls.. spend some time to read it.

I read it completely Weeks before when you were banned and were pink.

BBC report just confirm the same thing that many members of this forum and military sources have been saying for past many weeks since Sep 29. Everyone knows that you tried to infiltrate and tried to attack a few Pakistani border posts on LOC. You were checked and stopped before you could cut across Pakistani military defenses.

You call this a surgical strike???

It is a freaking cross border raid on Pakistani posts and that too ended in failure. Chandu got caught and you have lost at leat 8-14 soldiers.

Both sides have been doing similar cross border raids dozens of times along LOC. Nobody called it a surgical strike until you army renamed a cross border raid to surgical strike to save its face after Uri attack. Even after your surgical strike drama you have accepted several such cross border raids where "militants" or Pak army crossed LOC and attacked your posts and killed your soldiers?? One soldier was even mutilated in such attacks. So what should we call those attacks by Pak army?? Surgical strikes???

Just by renaming decades old and very common cross border raids to surgical strike you can't prove your drama. Even BBC reporter despite all his efforts failed to find proof of death of even 1 "terrorist" unlike your claim of killing dozens.

ofcource, you will denies every thing.. that is part of your culture... you denied your failure in 1965, in 1971.. you even denied your involvement in kargil war and even denied dead body of your fellow soldiers.. its very common in pakistan to deny causality reports, no one is expecting you to accept anything..

Your DGMO runs away from press brief denying to answer even a single question about this surgical strike drama and you call us in denial?? Your govt has no proof of any kind of this drama and your defense minister asks people to accept army claims without any questions or else they would be declared traitors and itis us who are in denial.

Cut me the cr@p bharati. It is you who is in denial. Dare to ask a single question about this surgical strike stunt and then see the beating you would get in your country. You don't even have the credibility to call anyone in denial. First ask questions to your army before calling others sh!t. Shoo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom