What's new

Jawan dies, 4 others injured in Pak shelling in Naushera

This Panter Turkish made is more advanced than any gun in indian inventory.
We have it in large numbers.

I don't buy crap on technology!

India is already operating bofors ( 4 rounds in 9 secnds now match thattt) which is highly proven during Kargil and 3 units of Dhanush already delivered with self propel and other sort of advanced magneto recoil system installed on them.

India is already working on 155mm field gun with 60km range weight just 12 ton. And FYI Bofors which we operate is just 11tons while your Turkish made Panter is 18tons and just 39 cal

I don't buy crap on technology!

India is already operating bofors which is highly proven during Kargil and 3 units of Dhanush already delivered with self propel and other sort of advanced magneto recoil system installed on them.

India is already working on 155mm field gun with 60km range weight just 12 ton. And FYI Bofors which we operate is just 11tons while your Turkish made Panter is 18tons and just 39 cal

Lol we are getting AH4 advanced light 155mm howitzer for a fraction of what you are paying.

Lol we are getting AH4 advanced light 155mm howitzer for a fraction of what you are paying.
Whatever you do you will lose ... Our economic and political advantage is not something you can match

in 1971 just from two sides india got access, comilla and zasar. That was all about eastern and western PK war . nothing about India. while India did war with full faze from the other sides. But in the eastern border side they can't say- we won.

The only general to surrender after world war 1 is general Niazi with 93000 soldiers... I'm sorry.. truth is bitter...

and we already ordered 145 M777 and already built our own artillery units.. and well we would be getting the ToT most probably ;)

Panter is the first complete artillery system to have been developed in Turkey. maximum range of 20 km/h (On Asphalt Road) , 80 km/h (Towed) using extended-range ammunition. Rage doesn't matter sometimes where nearby foe.s area in a range.

Panter is the first complete artillery system to have been developed in Turkey. maximum range of 20 km/h (On Asphalt Road) , 80 km/h (Towed) using extended-range ammunition. Rage doesn't matter sometimes where nearby foe.s area in a range.

tough to deploy on mountainous terrains only good for plain , it is too heavy too.

Whatever you do you will lose ... Our economic and political advantage is not something you can match

The only general to surrender after world war 1 is general Niazi with 93000 soldiers... I'm sorry.. truth is bitter...

India entered in bd 3rd December. Other 9 months people and soldiers of BD fought back . Why 3rd DEc india entered BD that is another history. We know that. Niazi surrendered to the joint forces commander. What was totally wrong.

tough to deploy on mountainous terrains only good for plain , it is too heavy too.

By nature it is hard to deploy to the mountains. Then Air stricks only one solution. But one fault of Air stricks is it just destroy rocks 90%. Anti-air craft artillery section always open their face s to the sky too.

And Indias have been surrendering for a 1000 years. Indians are professional being raped by foreigners.

India entered in bd 3rd December. Other 9 months people and soldiers of BD fought back . Why 3rd DEc india entered BD that is another history. We know that. Niazi surrendered to the joint forces commander. What was totally wrong.

By nature it is hard to deploy to the mountains. Then Air stricks only one solution. But one fault of Air stricks is it just destroy rocks 90%. Anti-air craft artillery section always open their face s to the sky too.

No German General surrendered...

M777 is light enough to be lifted by Helicopters... This artillery is way better than anything turkey.

And Indias have been surrendering for a 1000 years. Indians are professional being raped by foreigners.

Now think about General Niazi surrendering to people enslaved for 1000 years... Your Quaide jinnah's daughter rejecting future Pak PM post to marry an Indian... such things are more than enough to reverse everything by a long margin... And the things to follow in years to come.:)

Your general Raheel does not want to lose face. He is about to retire and wants an extension. Indian army has better weapons and in larger quantity, you should accept our superiority. Your media listens to army.

It doesn't matter if Indias army is larger or not lol. Your army's pitiful and poor mobilisation skills will make that aspect negligible. Operation prakram is a good reminder. Pakistan army can mobilise faster and more efficiently than India naturally. The first few days of any conflict will result in relatively equal numbers. That being said our soldiers are more battle hardened and have greater expertise in battle then any Indian soldier. In short we have an advantage.

He's your army's superiority lol

No German General surrendered...

M777 is light enough to be lifted by Helicopters... This artillery is way better than anything turkey.

Now think about General Niazi surrendering to people enslaved for 1000 years... Your Quaide jinnah's daughter rejecting future Pak PM post to marry an Indian... such things are more than enough to reverse everything by a long margin... And the things to follow in years to come.:)

Son I banged more pretty indian girls than you have had hot dinners, so let's leave the Quaid's daughter (an old lady by the way) out of this.

The new lighteweight Chinese howitzer is as advanced as the Yank one, how you like then apples. we will get loads, checkmate my little indian friend.

I hope you do realise that Pakistan also has 155mm artillery guns in its inventory and can inflict heavy damage to India. If India is losing soldiers inflicted by smaller calibre, then imagine what bigger calibre will do.

You too do realize that you had 155mm Howitzers for very long time now. Before kargil. Ceasefire agreement came to place as you can't maintain consistency in fire power for long time. While India can

Pakistan Artillery is currently far ahead of Indias. Both in terms of range and precision.
??

You too do realize that you had 155mm Howitzers for very long time now. Before kargil. Ceasefire agreement came to place as you can't maintain consistency in fire power for long time. While India can
Consistency isnt an issue any more, POF is churning out ammunition on daily basis. The war on western front is using up stockpiled ammunition of 105mm and 122mm guns.

Consistency isnt an issue any more, POF is churning out ammunition on daily basis. The war on western front is using up stockpiled ammunition of 105mm and 122mm guns.
So you haven't have stockpiles of 155mm ammunition ??

They're forgetting the SH-1 Howitzer as well. Never mind the Panter.

Do we have 90 or 36 of these? Last time I heard, 36 were delivered and the rest were going to be produced in Pakistan. Correct me if I am wrong.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1478932343.962272.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom