What's new

Indian Army uses Artillery for first time on LOC

I'm pretty sure India has a little bit more artillery than you.
You are sadly mistaken. When it comes to artillery Pakistan enjoys much better edge that her Indian counter parts and this is well documented.

Pak as of now possesses more self propelled artillery as compared to India, Indians are yet to modernize their equipment. In terms of reciprocity Pakistan will probably resort to use of artillery in response. Pakistan possesses armed drones at the moment India doesnt, if in future India uses them at LOC, Pak will reciprocate accordingly !!!

If they using artillery it means pak army win the first round , and Hanuman's are in panic now ;)

Retaliate should be given in same manners towards posts of pigs of Indian Army.
Modi is playing with fire

as long as its not all out war across the entire border we are more than fine to match off the Artillery My shy Indian neighbour in Israeli drab.
Pakistan does not have more artillery than India. It has a local superiority against India in the Kashmir theater. Which is what they need, anyway.

Pakistan shud escalate....tell them how surgical strikes are done

Pakistan does not have more artillery than India. It has a local superiority against India in the Kashmir theater. Which is what they need, anyway.
like I said. in a limited war within a defined area.. there numerical superiority is not a definite and for gone conclusion but depends on the tactical manoeuvres were one side can get a temporary superiority or parity at least.

like I said. in a limited war within a defined area.. there numerical superiority is not a definite and for gone conclusion but depends on the tactical manoeuvres were one side can get a temporary superiority or parity at least.
Yeah, that is sufficient. Indian forces have not moved into proper positions - only ad hoc ones. Indian lines in Kashmir (contrary to popular Pakistani imagination) is actually quite thin. But IMO Pakistan is not playing it smart and instead going for the ego satisfying small tactical gains. If PA wants to start a major op, (which I think they are willing to), they should stay quiet and build up. Or perhaps the invasion/attack will come in a different sector. Let's see what happens.

Pakistan shud escalate....tell them how surgical strikes are done
This is the most likely outcome. You don't open up artillery especially heavy artillery unless you have bigger plans.

This is the most likely outcome. You don't open up artillery especially heavy artillery unless you have bigger plans.

And civilian loss of life is un acceptable to us... this shud be escalated... to the maximum if needed

Back
Top Bottom